Sign in to follow this  
holly

Fit to shoot .

Till you come to the uphill part Colin ? my left knee is still aching from yesterday . the difference between the bikes is that up hill is fun on a leccie bike . down hill on a normal bike . might be me getting older but there seems to be more of the former than the latter . ??? HOLLY 

PS anyway Colin , twice around the block does not qualify you to express an opinion . :Spike

Very sad . london is littered with bikes painted white tied to railings to denote cyclist killed in traffic accidents . ??? HOLLY 

3 white bikes on my main long route to work now which is very sad. The electric bikes are being speed unlimited by some people and I get passed like I am not moving on my bike some mornings by riders hardly turning the pedals. . One bloke was trying to over take cars going up Shooters Hill on a MTB with 2 hub motors a while ago. 

Keith . they are going past you cos you are slowing down mate . you are officially an old -poot- ? get that old shutz out and get practising for the winter league ??? HOLLY

Not much chance of shooting the 2002 in the wI  I think not missed one for about 20 plus years. 

Your only just getting started Keith . just run in . instead of just turning up and messing about in the winter league . try putting in some training this year and kick some ass ??? HOLLY

Up in the week on bonniface down on the mountain bike ( high ) and coming the other way was a fella on a mobility scooter . how the hell did he get up there ??? HOLLY

PS coming back down to shanklin on the road . saw 54 K on the speedo . catch me if you can .

U are faster than me then down hill. 

At the bottom of this hill keith is a really nasty bend . thank god for disk brakes . worth every penny . by god the do work well . good fun . sometimes there is a speed camera van at the bottom of the hill . if he had been there . i would have been up the grass and up up and away ??? HOLLY 

PS only one thing to say ? Let Her Rippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp .

The set of flash wheels I had which kept trying to kill me when the front one keep wobbling and trying to throw be of the bike at speed down hill and now I just will not go over 30 mph down hill now. Disc are the best thing ever happened one road bikes for me. 

for modern roads i think i a hard tail light weight mountain bike with good fatish  road tyres is all you need ??? HOLLY

On 9/15/2018 at 11:13 PM, holly said:

At the bottom of this hill keith is a really nasty bend . thank god for disk brakes . worth every penny . by god the do work well . good fun . sometimes there is a speed camera van at the bottom of the hill . if he had been there . i would have been up the grass and up up and away ??? HOLLY 

PS only one thing to say ? Let Her Rippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp .

I went through a speed trap on my bike and the gits wanted to bust me for it. The super over-seeing it was a right piece of work, always remember his brown patent gloves that stank. I knew the driving licence trick so kept quiet.

With a hearty Hi oh up and away Col ??? HOLLY

1 hour ago, holly said:

With a hearty Hi oh up and away Col ??? HOLLY

Yep, he knew he couldn't do anything but he wasn't happy about it...:grin:

Nice chaps , SOME of the police ??? HOLLY

3 hours ago, holly said:

Nice chaps , SOME of the police ??? HOLLY

Agreed, this guy looked the brigadier off Doctor Who complete with silly tasche, sat in an SD1. 'Driving licence' he said, 'If I had a driving licence do you think I'd be on a bike?' I chucked back at him. 'Don't be funny with me sonny' he said. 'Ok Dad' I said with a grin and instantly regretted it as his eyes bulged.  'F*ck off out of my sight' was the last I got from him...🤣

Nice fella ??? HOLLY

PS and you an innocent abroad too .:Spike

I should have been out on the bike today BUT the garden called . i hate the garden ??? HOLLY