Matt

Bfta championship

Enjoyed my first comp in over a year, shot round with Jo Phipps.

Struggled on the standers, missed 3, held this until the last shot a long kneeler and missed that so 36ex40 not a bad return to ft comps not great and definitely room for improvement.

Some big scores today, there was a clear mark (I can never remember his surname) (Anschutz 9015), Nathan reeve one down (Ripley), keV sayers two down, Berty two down...

Matt

Nathan was a good also ran . suddenly he is up there . must be because he finally  listen to me . or maybe not ??? HOLLY

1st Mark Henson Anschutz 9015

2nd Nathan Reeve Ripley

3rd Mark Bassett Anschutz 9015

4th Kevin Sayers Ripley

5th Andy Calpin Airarms 

Is all I've heard so far.

Matt

Looks like the 9015 is no good as been finally laid to rest then . . two 9015s  and two rippers . ??? HOLLLY

9th Daz another JH Anchutz

Dearest Holls i had a joint 2nd 7 years ago, same gun.

Yes Jon but at the mo the bad publicity that the 9015 has been getting , is now being cancelled by the good . which is what the shutz needed . let us hope now the shooters will be judged . not the rifle ??? HOLLY

Bad publicity?

Too many fingers in the pie.

Mark_Henson.jpg

8 hours ago, Jon said:

Bad publicity?

Too many fingers in the pie.

Yes possibly so Jon . but now there is a 9015 bandwagon to roll and join . and bandwagons as we know are very hard to stop . oh yeah ???? HOLLY

PS the good converters will soon be known Jon . 

Both topped by March X 8-80's

Time to get on the March bandwagon as well then ??? HOLLY

Youve already got a March and two old Anchutz as good as anything.

9003, been around since late 2004, 8002 and 8001 since 2005, same rifle as current yet took them 13 years to catch on.

My Old 2002 has done me proud . but over here Jon i need a rifle that all bar the reg i can sort out . i will get the old shutz serviced when i can . it is just a case of getting my steyr to shoot like my shutz . it fits just need to sort out the rest  . the march is my summer hot weather scope . the lupe my cold weather scope . ??? HOLLY

Learn the scope it aint hard.

Swapping and changing you never get in to the swing.

2020 will suffer, 2002 will be good, regs same as current 9015 and available.

Can talk you through what to do, dead easy to set up.

Posted (edited)

I have been in the swing Jon . now i shoot for enjoyment . using my equipment is part of the pleasure of it . winning is good but be assured that will not last forever . learn to see it for what it really is . a good day out with your mates . a good shoot , talk pcps or springers ( spit ) . cuppa . burger and a good ride home . winning is just the icing on the cake . get used to eating  cake Jon cos your icing days are done /?? HOLLY:):thumb::soj:

Edited by holly

Bring back proper FT and the icings for the taking, i do it for enjoyment not to be peed off.

I hear the course was right up your street holly. Plenty of 50+ targets to get you testing your rig. 

Don't worry stan i am coming down to spring to kick you and daves ass at the GP . ??? HOLLY:soj:

Don't think you will be kicking my ass holy, just got out of hospital had a bad appendicitis which peritonitis. Been on 3 drips of antibiotics and pain killers for 4 days.been told no heavy lifting for 8 weeks, can't see me getting up and down off my bean bag. Will pop down there to see you.

I knew you would find a weak  excuse to get out of it dave . you get well soon . see you there ??? HOLLY