holly

Springfield GP

I have entered the Springfield GP in open class , as there is noway i can do a proper kneeler . shame but there you go . still should be fun . hopefully there will be a good entry in open to spice it up a bit . gonna look a right wally if i drop any of the positional shot lanes . anybody else up for it ??? HOLLY

Well don't batter the door down . come on there must be someone who wants have a go . think of that nice warm feeling when you rock up at the positional lanes and say . oohhh gimmes ??? HOLLY:soj:

If you look on shooting the breeze you can see all the entrants in open. 

Nope not quite open time for me yet.. 

I know Ian challis is open 

Yep i think i will have a couple of bob on ian ??? HOLLY

IF you haven't been to Springfield for a while you'll be impressed by the new toilet block, best in the FT World by a mile.

saw it Colin . yes a good effort but they will i think still need a portaloo or two at the GP ??? HOLLY

15 hours ago, holly said:

saw it Colin . yes a good effort but they will i think still need a portaloo or two at the GP ??? HOLLY

Why!

18 hours ago, holly said:

Well, we know that you'll be keeping a beady eye on the toilets ready for that last minute dash but I would have thought two flushing toilets and a urinal more than enough....:rolleyes:

Yeah but will they want em messed up Colin ? HOLLY

3 hours ago, holly said:

Yeah but will they want em messed up Colin ? HOLLY

How noble of you to volunteer to personally keep the u-bends and stop cocks a filling and a flushin'.

Maybe you could stand in the corner with a pile of napkins and hand them out and doff your cap, might even make some dosh before the day is out...:rolleyes:

well at least i will have been of some use . unlike some ??? HOLLY :angry:

PS perhaps Nat's could do the Ladies ??? HOLLY :0

not only is holly the car park attendant he has been promoted to toilet attendant as well :):):)

13 hours ago, holly said:

well at least i will have been of some use . unlike some ??? HOLLY :angry:

PS perhaps Nat's could do the Ladies ??? HOLLY :0

I will be too busy finding an excuse to chrono your cannon...:)

Nat will be too busy clearing the course...:rolleyes:

Nat's is a spent force . :doh:  :eek:  :) . what will be interesting is to see how young steve gets on against the best in the country . i reckon he will do well . which is more than i can say about you Col ??? HOLLY 

Nah I say Nats will be WFTF ladies champ in the next 3 years!

11 hours ago, Darron said:

Nah I say Nats will be WFTF ladies champ in the next 3 years!

Judging by how well her 9015 is shooting, she has the best tools for the job so I think you could be right.

Hmmm well OK as long as she gets the housework done first ??? HOLLY  :thumb:  :)  :soj:

30 minutes ago, holly said:

Hmmm well OK as long as she gets the housework done first ??? HOLLY  :thumb:  :)  :soj:

Hols, it's 2018, not 1918 :D

That is the trouble with you young fellas Rob . you gotta get your priorities right ??? HOLLY :)

Glad to see others have more confidence in me then I do myself!  We shall see.  Health is a constant frustration.

However, holly, I rather like doing housework too.

My words Nat's were of course were of course a wind to get Colin ticking . these are different day's . not sure they are better days  than yore though  . back when i was a kid  , mum never went to work . she looked after the kids and the house . dad worked 12 hour day's 6 days a week . my job was the fire , to set it , light it . top it up and clean it out before relaying it . my sister did the washing up and helped mum . no telly only a radio till the coronation . black and white  everybody knew there job and did it as best they could . you played out in the street till dark . plenty of dirty old men about . you were told about it and expected to deal with it . you learnt to fight and if needs be run . most of the summer was spent on the old steam woolwhich ferry . going back and forth all day . roller skates had steel wheels ( oh the noise ) if you upset a copper you got a smack around the back of your head . nobody smoked weed . no cars in out street . one motorbike .coal was delivered on a horse and cart . same with soft drinks .no supermarkets or fridges , pantries . food was fresh . mum had to get back from the market a mile away carrying four to six bags . no washing machine , a boiler and a scrubbing board . three bed house . £800 . was it better than now . well i thought it was but i was a kid . ??? HOLLY

Posted (edited)

E by gum times were hard 

Edited by springboy

Personally i like the " argument " one ??? HOLLY

Yes but that don’t reflect on what you were saying in your post 😂

What i wrote was the reality stan .as said is it better now with all the stress and strains of modern life . dunno . ??? HOLLY

PS yes monty python the argument i think was the best of em . cept maybe the last episode .

Even I remember the coal man with his horse, Dirty Dick was his name and I can still smell that pungent combination of coal, horse and sweat.

As a kid I could never work out why he took long to get up my old street, then I cottoned on that it wasn't just the coal he was humping....:rofl2:

yep my old van boy had been a coal man in his youth . he said he had many a good time for a bag of nutty slack ??? HOLLY

The baker was the same, they did different days and I'd imagine they needed a rest...:D