Sign in to follow this  
AndyIoW

Do my eyes deceive me

Yea I saw that Andy, posted it to his FB page.

I wondered where all those Steyr .50 cal rifles went in Iran, he must have been over there showing them how to use them...:rofl2:

Gc2 pup.judging.by brass bolt and pushy in bit to.charge

Seen where they shoot.
In the middle of a dual carriageway, begs belief

10 minutes ago, dc1 said:

Gc2 pup.judging.by brass bolt and pushy in bit to.charge

Yep, that's his old clunker where the linkages were so bad you have to keep yanking the trigger until it decided to fire....:rofl2:

There was and is nothing wrong with the GC2 pup ./ the trigger is fine and got me a 36 ex 40 in the winter league . obviously i   am courted all over the world . much in demand . so what i am saying is . " Sod Off And Let Me Get On With It  " ??? HOLLY

6 hours ago, holly said:

There was and is nothing wrong with the GC2 pup ./ the trigger is fine and got me a 36 ex 40 in the winter league . obviously i   am courted all over the world . much in demand . so what i am saying is . " Sod Off And Let Me Get On With It  " ??? HOLLY

🤣

At least they used your best side Hols. :)

my best side is my back side steve ? ??? HOLLY 

PS right that is another one on my list . now where is that damn list .:fume:

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately someone has seen the error of their ways and redesigned the poster removing our Champ. (or is that chump) using homegrown Iranians.

Doubtless the poor sap that did the original is prostrate infront of the Revolutionary Council pleading for clemency...:rolleyes:

Edited by Eaton Rifles

Been promoted more like it ??? HOLLY

4 hours ago, holly said:

Been promoted more like it ??? HOLLY

No, the Iranians (like most of the Middle East) tend to not like 'mistakes' and just love public displays of dispatching said mistake makers.

When I was down in Exeter early 80's I used to work after uni for a guy who had a market garden and he'd spent much of the 70's in the Middle East doing lawns for rich arabs. 

He told me of many japes but the one that stuck with him was early on having his housekeeper getting all excited about a public beheading in a local square. He went along not believing the housekeeper and was sickened to see that indeed it was true and was almost a weekly treat of various bits being neatly chopped off in the name of Allah. 

I do not have any non working parts Col . so  i will differ to your wedding tackle . i hear that gets little use . ??? HOLLY 

4 hours ago, holly said:

I do not have any non working parts Col . so  i will differ to your wedding tackle . i hear that gets little use . ??? HOLLY 

Funny that but apart from a set of tonsils I am complete, unlike your good self who apart from missing a brain is gradually getting replaced like the Oz tin man. 

At this rate if you go out in the rain you’ll have to pack the WD40 in case you rust up...🤣

At your age colin , i was training to do a biathalon .  so matey plenty of time for you crack up yet . plus of course , a nice big truck could run you over . but will we be that lucky ??? HOLLY

iran is buying up all the blue tights they can get hold of ,they all want to look like holly :f2:

Yes i am making a killing on em terry . Ding Ding ??? HOLLY