Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Eaton Rifles

Bisley GP5...the return of our hero?

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, dc1 said:

Im not feeling the love tbh..

 

:rofl2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He will feel something else if i catch him bending ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, holly said:

He will feel something else if i catch him bending ??? HOLLY

 

Ooer Matron!  :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Word on the street is that after Holly's stunning partnership with Neil Hague at Springfield there will be a rematch at Bisley with Bob Evans to refereee.

This might end up more entertaining than the shooting...:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope , i have heard he will be shooting with Nat's ? could be wrong of course . they have asked me to shoot on lane one , as like a demo shoot to show how it should be done . ??? HOLLY 

 

PS Now Just get out the way you lot and Give Me Some Shooting Room . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the request for you to start on lane 1 was made by the catering van man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds good Darron . are you buying ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, holly said:

Sounds good Darron . are you buying ??? HOLLY

 

No you are of course....:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I shall buy uncle neil a burger at east devon . you lot can spin on this , dear boy ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, holly said:

I shall buy uncle neil a burger at east devon . you lot can spin on this , dear boy ??? HOLLY

 

Ahhhh I see, renaging on your deals already....🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless you enter open dear boy . you just cannot compete on level terms . side chasing you round the car park can get a little wearing ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, holly said:

Unless you enter open dear boy . you just cannot compete on level terms . side chasing you round the car park can get a little wearing ??? HOLLY

 

That's funny I thought you were the one trying to get out of Open...:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot get out of open untill the season finishes and you cannot get out of your division ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, holly said:

I cannot get out of open untill the season finishes and you cannot get out of your division ??? HOLLY

 

-covered in gore- right too, keep you where you belong....:rofl2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the top ten ? yes of course ??? HOLLY 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, holly said:

In the top ten ? yes of course ??? HOLLY 

 

Tenth out of ten...nice ambition...:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so  it is still top ten . it is not all about winning Colin . no it is about , talking a load of -rubbish- . winding up all around you and watching colin fall flat on his face ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, holly said:

so  it is still top ten . it is not all about winning Colin . no it is about , talking a load of -rubbish- . winding up all around you and watching colin fall flat on his face ??? HOLLY

 

Well I can do most of that as I learned from Das Master...:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yes of course , Wayne ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, holly said:

Oh yes of course , Wayne ??? HOLLY

 

Wayne was a mere disciple of the Dark Arts....:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well if he was , he was a damn good one ? along Matt and the Mighty wilson ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, holly said:

well if he was , he was a damn good one ? along Matt and the Mighty wilson ??? HOLLY

 

Agreed, many kittens and puppies were sacrificed at the FT altar...:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right well you have a huge mob of kids Colin . which one will you offer to the gods of FT ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, holly said:

Right well you have a huge mob of kids Colin . which one will you offer to the gods of FT ??? HOLLY

 

If I had the option all of them....🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i can use a few young course builders Col ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, holly said:

Well i can use a few young course builders Col ??? HOLLY

 

Unfortunately their idea of help8ng out is to grab some saws and go prune some trees, any trees, no matter.

Not welcome at ETL...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent just what we need . mind you they have competition in that damn woodpecker . he goes through trees line nobody's business ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2018 at 12:37 AM, holly said:

Excellent just what we need . mind you they have competition in that damn woodpecker . he goes through trees line nobody's business ??? HOLLY

 

Not to mention the hornets that set up shop in the woodpeckers old holes.

Still a flare soon sorted them....:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×