Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Eaton Rifles

Bisley GP5...the return of our hero?

Recommended Posts

Shame I’m on holiday so gonna miss holly kicking everyone’s postirias 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am expecting a position in the top ten men , i see nothing out there to worry about . confidence is the key word here . and of course a large dose of luck ( same as colin had last time out ) ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, holly said:

I am expecting a position in the top ten men , i see nothing out there to worry about . confidence is the key word here . and of course a large dose of luck ( same as colin had last time out ) ??? HOLLY

 

I'd give you some of my luck but I fear I'm running out of it myself...😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well i reckon you will be OK for the early 40s . but can you get enough to qualify for the showdown ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, holly said:

well i reckon you will be OK for the early 40s . but can you get enough to qualify for the showdown ??? HOLLY

 

Not interested in the Showdown, I have enough fun with that at the end of the Winter League. No I just want to get a decent average out of the three (maybe four) GP’s I’m doing this year, so hopefully I’m in for a shout for the World’s next year.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well fingers crossed for you ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2018 at 10:26 AM, holly said:

I am expecting a position in the top ten men , i see nothing out there to worry about . confidence is the key word here . and of course a large dose of luck ( same as colin had last time out ) ??? HOLLY

IS there more than 10 in open class??? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DTM said:

IS there more than 10 in open class??? :)

 

:rofl2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope about 4 ? so now you see why i am looking forward to a top ten ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, holly said:

Nope about 4 ? so now you see why i am looking forward to a top ten ??? HOLLY

 

Well, let's hope that there is trophies down to 4th otherwise you might lose out again...:rofl2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

trophies are of no interest to me colin . i want a respectable score . open is not where i want to be ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You’ve got to love the old fecka Col.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your on my list as well darron ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, holly said:

Your on my list as well darron ??? HOLLY

 

Must be a long Christmas card list what with Groucher as well...🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I should get my groucher doll shortly , just need a few more needles to stick in it . i will put it right next to yours Col ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2018 at 8:40 AM, holly said:

I should get my groucher doll shortly , just need a few more needles to stick in it . i will put it right next to yours Col ??? HOLLY

 

So you're the reason why my damn back is giving me gip at the moment...:unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry col , i am getting a steam roller next week ??? HOLLY 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, holly said:

Don't worry col , i am getting a steam roller next week ??? HOLLY 😎

 

Stick stiletos on it and run it up and down my back...🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep you definitely seemed to be in some bother yesterday.   Hopefully it improves for Bisley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good of you too say so nat's . personally i will be getting a few more needles out to stick in my Colin doll ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, holly said:

Good of you too say so nat's . personally i will be getting a few more needles out to stick in my Colin doll ??? HOLLY

 

Just make sue you don't remove from the DC doll...:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have something special in mind for the Groucher Doll ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, holly said:

I have something special in mind for the Groucher Doll ??? HOLLY

 

Liquidiser?

Will it blend....🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing as mundane as that Col . i thought to start with a little trip into the micro wave ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, holly said:

Nothing as mundane as that Col . i thought to start with a little trip into the micro wave ??? HOLLY

 

Like it, nothing like a bit of modern torture to get things rolling....:rofl2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Daves case i  am prepared to take that little more care ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ain't Life A Bitch ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×