Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Wooden stocks or metal?

You should have bought your 2002 back of Dave . best you ever shot with a rifle ??? HOLLY

9 hours ago, holly said:

You should have bought your 2002 back of Dave . best you ever shot with a rifle ??? HOLLY

It wasn’t for the lack of trying, no -swearword- that had a decent one wanted to part with it and all the nails were in obscure parts of the country going for stupido money. I even got a message that Rob had a 2002 but when it came down to it he didn’t want to sell it even though it wasn’t being used anymore. Phoned Ted Skingle to see if he still had his, nope sold to a collector.

Seriously looked for a year and nothing. Worst one was a scouser who sent me photos of a pristine blue 2002, reasonable money £800 so I jumped in the wagon and headed to Bootle only to be presented with an absolute pile of rubbish. Most of the bluing was missing as was the cheek-piece. it was rusty including the cylinder and worst of all it was obviously not converted.

Resisting the urge to shove this nail where the sun don’t shine I simply walked out and drove home in silence. 

That was when I knew I had no choice but to go the FTP route and somehow make it work for me, which of course it never did really.

pity you did not ask cliffy . he had two ??? HOLLY

3 hours ago, holly said:

pity you did not ask cliffy . he had two ??? HOLLY

Everyone that had one for sale including Cliffy didn't want to sell when it came down to it.

He wasn't shooting them as he'd moved onto his ISP but just couldn't go through with it...

Well he sold em to Jar Walker . must have been something you said ??? HOLLY

43 minutes ago, holly said:

Well he sold em to Jar Walker . must have been something you said ??? HOLLY

I know John has Jon's 8002, didn't realise he had Cliffy's 2002's. Sly begger.

I think he sold em ? on gunstar , a while back ??? HOLLY

12 hours ago, holly said:

I think he sold em ? on gunstar , a while back ??? HOLLY

Typical, I'd still like to get a 2002 if nothing else as a backup rifle or something Nikki could use if she ever came back to FT.

Talking of which Helen and her son went up Iceni again last Sunday, sounds like he's getting the bug and she's remembering where she left of.

Well don't forget my wifes lightened 2002 . good for a lady or junior ??? HOLLY

11 hours ago, Eaton Rifles said:

Typical, I'd still like to get a 2002 if nothing else as a backup rifle or something Nikki could use if she ever came back to FT.

Talking of which Helen and her son went up Iceni again last Sunday, sounds like he's getting the bug and she's remembering where she left of.

That she did, she even wanted to know about the , 'new'  to her , kneeling position !!. Shot like she'd only been away for a few weeks !! .

ban em before they take over , i say . next thing you know we will all have pink bean bags . ohwerrrr mother . ??? HOLLY

11 hours ago, Lofty said:

That she did, she even wanted to know about the , 'new'  to her , kneeling position !!. Shot like she'd only been away for a few weeks !! .

You should see if she wants to come to Bisley for the GP, good day out for her and an eye opener for Jake if he's getting into guns?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo you will then have two Nat's . Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ??? HOLLY

2 hours ago, holly said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo you will then have two Nat's . Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ??? HOLLY

Yep both more than capable of kickin' your butt...ahhhh the irony....:grin:

Luckily they are far , far away . in a land called colchester , yessssss . steve will be the one with a worried look on his face /?? HOLLY

20 hours ago, holly said:

Luckily they are far , far away . in a land called colchester , yessssss . steve will be the one with a worried look on his face /?? HOLLY

You just carry on believing that sunshine; she is on a Pre-shoot training camp as we speak.

Real hard-core jobbie as well, by the time she gets out she'll be wanting to kick butt and chew gum and the gum's run out...:)

Can you do any shooting in a wine Cellar Col ??? HOLLY

14 hours ago, holly said:

Can you do any shooting in a wine Cellar Col ??? HOLLY

Champagne cellar dear boy, wine is so yesterday for Nat...😉

I shudder to think of it ??? HOLLY 

PS probably drinks out of mugs .