quite a interesting bit on  You Tube called , " Tony Belas visits Tinsley park shooting club " daystate  history and the new rifles his mob are making ??? HOLLY

Belas left Daystate months ago?

3 hours ago, Darron said:

Belas left Daystate months ago?

So?

The one i like is the twin opposed piston , if they can get the quality at the right price . i don't care whether they  call it recoiling class or not  . it might be another competitive rifle and one that does not need to be bottle fed . gotta make it look a bit better though . ??? HOLLY

10 hours ago, holly said:

The one i like is the twin opposed piston , if they can get the quality at the right price . i don't care whether they  call it recoiling class or not  . it might be another competitive rifle and one that does not need to be bottle fed . gotta make it look a bit better though . ??? HOLLY

Admittedly it looks a bit odd but if it can bring home the bacon that’s all that matters. In his video with Lloyd he says that it’s running about 70bar so very efficient down range. Noticed it could be dry fired as well. Should be available in October 

Problem i can see is cost . low production runs , means dosh . still if it is any good , then it will be no dearer than a high end PCP ??? HOLLY

Lot of -rubbish-s spoken😁 wtf is the ballistic coefficient of a rifle??? Combustion pressures???? Of a airgun???

Don't worry dave , either Rob or Colin will be along to explain it ??? HOLLY

10 hours ago, dc1 said:

Lot of -rubbish-s spoken😁 wtf is the ballistic coefficient of a rifle??? Combustion pressures???? Of a airgun???

It's camel's nads....:rofl2:

Ah yes Camel Nad's ? what Keeps Colin's ears apart . hmmmm yeahhh ??? HOLLY

On 6/9/2018 at 8:12 PM, holly said:

Problem i can see is cost . low production runs , means dosh . still if it is any good , then it will be no dearer than a high end PCP ??? HOLLY

Cost will be around £1400 or there abouts. There will be limited production of units being made but not exclusive to a certain amount just lower than your average production rifle. 

On 6/9/2018 at 8:53 PM, dc1 said:

It’s basically why some rifles shoot flatter and take less wind than others 

1 hour ago, dc1 said:

And i thought it was this;)

https://www.chuckhawks.com/bc.htm

That's done it, I heard a faint pop from the direction of the Rock as Holly's brain tried to ingest all that technical stuff.

Remember we are dealing with a 'hog looking at a wristwatch' scenario here....:rolleyes: 

37 minutes ago, holly said:

Yeah what he said ??? HOLLY

You wouldn't know your BC from your Ass-C...:grin:

And all the better for it Col . all a load of horlicks for mugs like you . shoot the damn thing and find out for gods sake . it is a rifle not a -covered in gore- computer ??? HOLLY

It don’t really make that much difference at airgun ranges to be honest. 

13 hours ago, dc1 said:

And i thought it was this;)

https://www.chuckhawks.com/bc.htm

It’s more effective with bullets than pellets. I messed about on a ballistics program changing the BC and the difference was minimal trajectory wise but it could still have a profound effect on wind drift 

Time is better spent practising i think ??? HOLLY

14 hours ago, holly said:

And all the better for it Col . all a load of horlicks for mugs like you . shoot the damn thing and find out for gods sake . it is a rifle not a -covered in gore- computer ??? HOLLY

I do both mate, you have to understand the theory and the practice...😁

On 6/9/2018 at 10:38 AM, holly said:

Well it looks like it’s not to be. They’ve gone bust before they’ve even be started. Maybe they were a bit enthusiastic with the prices and demand just weren’t there to warrant going ahead with production 

shame . that is a bummer . where did you get that from . ??? HOLL:Y

4 hours ago, holly said:

shame . that is a bummer . where did you get that from . ??? HOLL:Y

It was on FB.

Jason had his name down for one of the first, so that wasn’t good.

First clue was their domain name was up for grabs. When someone enquired about it,they confirmed it was true. Even though expensive I was quite looking forward to getting the T16 myself. Wonder what Tony is gonna do now? 

2 hours ago, springboy said:

First clue was their domain name was up for grabs. When someone enquired about it,they confirmed it was true. Even though expensive I was quite looking forward to getting the T16 myself. Wonder what Tony is gonna do now? 

Find another Company to bust?  :rolleyes:

Have you noticed whenever he starts at a company the prices go sky high. Look at daystate, they used to be pretty affordable,on par with air Arms then they went mental prices. Their latest one is nigh on £3,000 

11 hours ago, springboy said:

Have you noticed whenever he starts at a company the prices go sky high. Look at daystate, they used to be pretty affordable,on par with air Arms then they went mental prices. Their latest one is nigh on £3,000 

Well they have to factor in his salary and expenses...:rolleyes: