Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
holly

Electric Mountain Bike .

Recommended Posts

In my quest to avoid being mistaken for dave croucher , and lose some weight  , i am getting a electric mountain bike .  so if you slackers see me coming . get out of my way or you may have tyre tracks all over your noggins .??? HOLLY 

 

PS Look Out , I Am Coming Throughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, holly said:

In my quest to avoid being mistaken for dave croucher , and lose some weight  , i am getting a electric mountain bike .  so if you slackers see me coming . get out of my way or you may have tyre tracks all over your noggins .??? HOLLY 

 

PS Look Out , I Am Coming Throughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

I fail to see how having an electric bike helps you lose weight, unless of course you don't bother charging it and want all that extra weight to pedal around?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cos colin . the size of the -covered in gore- great hills round here means i will have to push up em . electric can only do so much ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, holly said:

Cos colin . the size of the -covered in gore- great hills round here means i will have to push up em . electric can only do so much ??? HOLLY

 

Why not just get a normal bike with decent gearing?

There will only be one outcome with an electric bike; you do your back/knees/other hip in pushing it home...☠️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trail i want to do is 22 miles long . on eco mode . the bike i want should do between 30 to 35 miles . or maybe not . but they have a gauge . can always turn back ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, holly said:

The trail i want to do is 22 miles long . on eco mode . the bike i want should do between 30 to 35 miles . or maybe not . but they have a gauge . can always turn back ??? HOLLY

 

I think with electric you have to halve whatever lies they tell you about the range especially with your mass struggling to drag you up hills....:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well one thing is for sure Col , as ever i will be front of YOU ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, holly said:

Well one thing is for sure Col , as ever i will be front of YOU ??? HOLLY

 

Maybe, but like the hare and the tortoise it’s not cut and dried...👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps I will have to bring the mtb and take you on that as not much chance of me shooting again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rubbish Keith , who else are you going to find who will listen to you moaning , if not the boys and girls of SEFTA ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

trouble being Halfords have put there prices up . so no bike just yet . ??? HOLLY

 

PS -swearword- .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, holly said:

trouble being Halfords have put there prices up . so no bike just yet . ??? HOLLY

 

PS -swearword- .

 

I'm surprised you haven't cobbled together of your own in the meantime, after all that's what you usually do...:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quality counts ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, holly said:

quality counts ??? HOLLY

 

Very true I'm glad you finally realised this nugget of truth...:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

which is why i always shoot like a nugget ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×