Sign in to follow this  
holly

East devon , now open

Right , east devon open for booking . probably one of the better FT shoots of the year  ??? HOLLY

Almost open and full up.

Holly may Suggest that if you insist on wearing your fleece then pour at least a gallon of water over yourself so that the evaporation keeps you (relatively) cool over most of the shoot.

While I applaud your shoot till I drop ethos it would be messy at East Devon trying to get you back to the Rock....:rolleyes:

Where i go , the fleece goes ??? HOLLY

PS what done me was a lack of water . one small bottle was not enough . anyway i am fitter now .

Edited by holly

31 minutes ago, holly said:

Where i go , the fleece goes ??? HOLLY

PS what done me was a lack of water . one small bottle was not enough . anyway i am fitter now .

Fitter maybe but I found pouring a bottle of water down my neck inside my jacket an absolute life-saver at that GP.

Hopefully it will be a little cooler this time out or maybe the Club will put out a few more watering stations.

I did a course and a half today in that heat . i have found also that sucking a trebors extra strong peppermint helps too .??? HOLLY

Ah so the rumours about you sucking on a fisherman’s friend weren’t far off then. 

14 minutes ago, robF said:

Ah so the rumours about you sucking on a fisherman’s friend weren’t far off then. 

No Rob, that was something entirely different...:rolleyes:

rumours rumours . until you have tried sucking a trebors extra strong . you have not lived . i am surprised the BFTA has not banned it . they have banned everything else ??? HOLLY

49 minutes ago, holly said:

rumours rumours . until you have tried sucking a trebors extra strong . you have not lived . i am surprised the BFTA has not banned it . they have banned everything else ??? HOLLY

Well the initial trials of the HollyCackleEliminator ™ didn't go to plan as BFTA Towers totally unestimated the power needed to cancel out the dreaded cackle...:grin:

Don't worry on my account Colin . i have started a clonning factory . oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ??? HOLLY

44 minutes ago, holly said:

Don't worry on my account Colin . i have started a clonning factory . oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ??? HOLLY

Its working well mate, it's duplicating "n"s🤣🤣

• Like 1

well Dave is sharp tonight . let us hope his score at bisley keeps up with his wit ??? HOLLY

14 hours ago, holly said:

well Dave is sharp tonight . let us hope his score at bisley keeps up with his wit ??? HOLLY

At this rate Bisley is going to be a right comedy-fest....:rofl2: