Sign in to follow this  
holly

East devon , now open

Right , east devon open for booking . probably one of the better FT shoots of the year  ??? HOLLY

If you dont wear a thick fleece in 35°s

Almost open and full up.

Holly may Suggest that if you insist on wearing your fleece then pour at least a gallon of water over yourself so that the evaporation keeps you (relatively) cool over most of the shoot.

While I applaud your shoot till I drop ethos it would be messy at East Devon trying to get you back to the Rock....:rolleyes:

Posted (edited)

Where i go , the fleece goes ??? HOLLY

PS what done me was a lack of water . one small bottle was not enough . anyway i am fitter now .

Edited by holly

31 minutes ago, holly said:

Where i go , the fleece goes ??? HOLLY

PS what done me was a lack of water . one small bottle was not enough . anyway i am fitter now .

Fitter maybe but I found pouring a bottle of water down my neck inside my jacket an absolute life-saver at that GP.

Hopefully it will be a little cooler this time out or maybe the Club will put out a few more watering stations.

I did a course and a half today in that heat . i have found also that sucking a trebors extra strong peppermint helps too .??? HOLLY

Ah so the rumours about you sucking on a fisherman’s friend weren’t far off then. 

14 minutes ago, robF said:

Ah so the rumours about you sucking on a fisherman’s friend weren’t far off then. 

No Rob, that was something entirely different...:rolleyes:

Oh my!

rumours rumours . until you have tried sucking a trebors extra strong . you have not lived . i am surprised the BFTA has not banned it . they have banned everything else ??? HOLLY

49 minutes ago, holly said:

rumours rumours . until you have tried sucking a trebors extra strong . you have not lived . i am surprised the BFTA has not banned it . they have banned everything else ??? HOLLY

Well the initial trials of the HollyCackleEliminator ™ didn't go to plan as BFTA Towers totally unestimated the power needed to cancel out the dreaded cackle...:grin:

Don't worry on my account Colin . i have started a clonning factory . oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ??? HOLLY

44 minutes ago, holly said:

Don't worry on my account Colin . i have started a clonning factory . oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ??? HOLLY

Its working well mate, it's duplicating "n"s🤣🤣

• Like 1

well Dave is sharp tonight . let us hope his score at bisley keeps up with his wit ??? HOLLY

14 hours ago, holly said:

well Dave is sharp tonight . let us hope his score at bisley keeps up with his wit ??? HOLLY

At this rate Bisley is going to be a right comedy-fest....:rofl2: