Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
holly

Progress ?

Recommended Posts

Jacket on and much sweating done today ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, holly said:

Jacket on and much sweating done today ??? HOLLY

 

As mentioned in another thread, cotton Tshirt with full sleeves under the gimp and you’re good to go.

For extra cooling pour cold water down your neck before putting the jacket on; if it was a touch loose before the shoot it will fit you perfectly after...🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On one shoot in days gone by . the sweat was coming through my gimp coat ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, holly said:

On one shoot in days gone by . the sweat was coming through my gimp coat ??? HOLLY

 

Well, you have plenty of it as it has to go somewhere.

Just wear natural cotton and you'll be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do but it does not stop sweating . justy helps to soak it up ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, holly said:

I do but it does not stop sweating . justy helps to soak it up ??? HOLLY

 

Exactly, helps to wick it away from the skin which cools you....a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got a new pair of shooting gloves . very nice too ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, holly said:

Just got a new pair of shooting gloves . very nice too ??? HOLLY

 

You're going to need everything for Devon, Neil's in scalping mood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neil is a mere lad , a sapling AND he will bend in the wind ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, holly said:

Neil is a mere lad , a sapling AND he will bend in the wind ??? HOLLY

 

Better to bend than break...🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh there will be breaking all right ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, holly said:

Oh there will be breaking all right ??? HOLLY

 

Don’t worry DC will be there with a willing shoulder to cry on, I’ll bring a box so’s you can reach...🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I shall be walking on air after a superb score ( as usual ) ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, holly said:

I shall be walking on air after a superb score ( as usual ) ??? HOLLY

 

You'll be in a daze with heat stroke more like...:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are wearing that gimp coat . you might be in a worst state than me ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, holly said:

If you are wearing that gimp coat . you might be in a worst state than me ??? HOLLY

 

I’ll keep my options open, the midway cup of water down the neck worked wonders for me at that shoot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well i hope it works ? if not leave the shutz to me ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, holly said:

well i hope it works ? if not leave the shutz to me ??? HOLLY

 

Don't worry mate, your back will give out before mine...:rofl2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The deep heat is starting to work . will take it easy wednesday and thursday . just gonna work on  some technique which i hope will counteract the light front of the rifle ??? HOLLY

 

PS just loosen that old wallet of yours Col .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, holly said:

The deep heat is starting to work . will take it easy wednesday and thursday . just gonna work on  some technique which i hope will counteract the light front of the rifle ??? HOLLY

 

PS just loosen that old wallet of yours Col .

 

Don't worry the kids more than loosen my wallet.

Back's better today so hopefully Devon is still on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×