Sign in to follow this  
holly

Bisley GP approaches . Scores on the doors ?

Right i am looking for a mid thirty's . colin is loking to avoid buyimg me a hot dog . darron is ? well darron is still looking . nat's has sunk under the bar counter . steve is confident . Dan the man say's bring it on . choppers is running out of pellets . anybody else ??? HOLLY

11 minutes ago, holly said:

Right i am looking for a mid thirty's . colin is loking to avoid buyimg me a hot dog . darron is ? well darron is still looking . nat's has sunk under the bar counter . steve is confident . Dan the man say's bring it on . choppers is running out of pellets . anybody else ??? HOLLY

Even though you usually shoot well at Bisley I think the heat and lack of gimp coat will cause your demise early on, so you might start well but you'll flag mid-way then crash and burn for a late 20's/early thirites if you fluke a couple.

Daz will be making a come-back after a predictable dip since the Inters. He'll get his head round the disciplines and ace the course for a mid-forties or better finish.

Nat will be back from her pre-shoot training and wanting some scalps, so watch out....:D

Dan is Dan and will jus teat the course for breakfast for a late forties.

Choppers will suffer in the duffle coat but a mid-shoot marmalade sandwich will see him also late forties.

I will be quietly confident that my latest 'Vunder-Pellethoffen' will do the business, shrug off the inevitable twitchy wind and smack home to bring me another early forties result.

Of course all of this is just second division stuff as the real battle will be between Jack, Gilly, Neil, Woody (now that he's dumped the FTP), Wrecker and Nathan as he'll be looking for a big finish after Springfield. Looking like a classic and with the predicted weather what's not to like. 

Well my score will largely depend on how if I manage to get my blood pressure back down after two weeks of booze and a course of prednisolone....

50 minutes ago, NatS said:

Well my score will largely depend on how if I manage to get my blood pressure back down after two weeks of booze and a course of prednisolone....

You undersell yourself Nat....:grin:

Is it true Nat's what Colin say's ? that your signature tune is " Roll Out The Barrel " . surely not ??? HOLLY

Interestingly , my informant tells me that James woodhead is making a come back at Bisley GP . wonder how he will do ??? HOLLY

Work hard, play hard...

Errr . gotta disagree Nat's . my motto is just " Play Hard " sod the work bit ??? HOLLY

Stu Hancox is on the list a well . will he won't he . ohh innit exciting ??? HOLLY

Maybe Stu is comin* along to take photos.

Wondered when James was going to make a return, more the merrier I say.

Always remember shooting round with a James at the Maldon GP and talking about the impending World financial crisis that was inbound. No one seemed to see it coming but James seemed to know all about it.

Think I may put two days practice in for this one, Bisley is always a long on and Castle have a great practice course out that suits my needs. I'm just trying to stay in the top 10, 3yrs I failed no, twice I got 11th and last year 13th...so close.

1 hour ago, PelletOnPellet said:

Think I may put two days practice in for this one, Bisley is always a long on and Castle have a great practice course out that suits my needs. I'm just trying to stay in the top 10, 3yrs I failed no, twice I got 11th and last year 13th...so close.

You'll get there Martin, you just all the other rubbish to resolve itself.

10 hours ago, Eaton Rifles said:

Maybe Stu is comin* along to take photos.

Wondered when James was going to make a return, more the merrier I say.

Always remember shooting round with a James at the Maldon GP and talking about the impending World financial crisis that was inbound. No one seemed to see it coming but James seemed to know all about it.

James probably caused it ??? HOLLY

As long as I get round the course I'll be happy, already achieved what I wanted at the last event.

Matt

2 hours ago, Matt said:

As long as I get round the course I'll be happy, already achieved what I wanted at the last event.

Matt

Funnily enough that’s Holly’s main goal as well, hopefully not picking up too many injuries along the way...👍

Well Big Bazza was dispatched and sent on his way today Col . your next ??? HOLLY

19 minutes ago, holly said:

Well Big Bazza was dispatched and sent on his way today Col . your next ??? HOLLY

I doubt it, my spies have yet to report in but I suspect he gave you a fore-taste Of Sunday....🤣

Bazza is of course a spent force Col . bit like your self and that nice Nat's ??? HOLLY

11 hours ago, holly said:

Bazza is of course a spent force Col . bit like your self and that nice Nat's ??? HOLLY

The only spent force will be your good self, a sweating, puffing mess at the end of the course.

It the boys are feeling generous I'm sure we can arrange a few baths of freezing cold water to revive you... :grin:

" The End Of The Course ? " . listen thursday i managed three lanes in my shooting jacket . i think in my fleece i might get around the whole course . Maybe ??? HOLLY 

PS 29 now on sunday . oh yes .

Well I am going for something starting  with a 3 in it. Knowimg i have 10 standers to.

As long as it's more than Holly 

If i don't get a half decent score sunday . it is back to the shutz for the East devon ??? HOLLY

14 hours ago, holly said:

" The End Of The Course ? " . listen thursday i managed three lanes in my shooting jacket . i think in my fleece i might get around the whole course . Maybe ??? HOLLY 

PS 29 now on sunday . oh yes .

You’d better make sure you take plenty of water as winching you out of there to hospital would be messy...🤣

Talking of messes ? i think they will find just a puddle inside your rather nasty plastic jacket ??? HOLLY

well been out this morning and i have grave doubts that i can finish the course tomorrow . not fond of hot weather . this is more than hot though . anyway we will see ??? HOLLY

Cracking day out. Course great in the usual fantastic setting.

Big thanks to all the Bisley/ central crew for their work.

(Tho i did think one 5xbull target at 55 was a tad on the tight side😁)

First ever shoot at Bisley.  Lovely ground thoroughly enjoyed it! Cheers to everyone who puts in the graft for these shoots.  

Good shoot, good ground.

Disappointed didn't see an adder though!

Matt

Adders keep well away from people . the only ones at risk would be the shooters bringing in the targets .??? HOLLY