Sign in to follow this  
springboy

Lead free pellets.

Posted (edited)

There’s been some talk over on one of the Facebook groups about tin pellets and the new offerings from JSB. Looks like they’ve used the same die as the 10,34 lead pellets but come in at about 6.7 grains. They ain’t been successful in the past but with this shape I wonder if JSB has finally cracked it. Personally I don’t see it myself but a few people are putting them through their paces and will see the outcome. There’s a company called pellet perfect that does sample packs may get some to try out. They fly at about 885 fps 

http://www.pelletperfect.co.uk/

0A55C302-A908-4DDF-8067-1FE4D6ED8196.jpeg

Edited by springboy

My gut reaction is the BC of these is going to be akin to using 6mm plastic BB's, i.e. complete rubbish, but I'm always open to some thing new after all I always remember the 'new' lightweight pellets at 8.4 when we were all using 10.6's.

Must be a mixture of tin and bismuth but if they're charging full whack for 200 pellets that's not going to go down well.

Not for me ??? HOLLY

1 hour ago, holly said:

Not for me ??? HOLLY

And there I was thinking you tried anything twice...:rolleyes:

No use to me, they only take Pay Pal, don't have an account with them (& don't want to)

That’s the problem Col. in the past tin pellets have rubbish BC and even though high velocity,it tends to drop off very quickly. If lead production is gonna be eliminated in Europe then I can see our Chinese friends jumping on the band wagon and producing lead pellets 

1 hour ago, springboy said:

That’s the problem Col. in the past tin pellets have rubbish BC and even though high velocity,it tends to drop off very quickly. If lead production is gonna be eliminated in Europe then I can see our Chinese friends jumping on the band wagon and producing lead pellets 

Maybe, but then the EU will just ban import.

Hey that could be our new core industry pellet smuggling across the Channel. Holly will be the new Poldark on the Rock.

So the sooner we get out of the Common market the better ??? HOLLY

10 hours ago, holly said:

So the sooner we get out of the Common market the better ??? HOLLY

Not wishing to throw petrol on the fire but the Common Market wasn't the problem,  it was the love child from this, Central EU control that causes all the issues; I don't particularly like a bunch of unelected, overpaid retards in Brussels running roughshod over our elected, overpaid retards in the Commons.

That's far too many retards in anyone's book. 

Let us get rid of the house of lords for a start ??? HOLLY

59 minutes ago, holly said:

Let us get rid of the house of lords for a start ??? HOLLY

What and have them wandering around the local parks feeding pigeons, mumbling incoherently and wetting themselves.

No, far better to have them all penned up somewhere they can cause the least amount of damage while drawing £350 a day to fall asleep live on telly.