Sign in to follow this  
holly

So What Will You Do To Improve ?

Winter league is galloping up , what is being proposed by the members to improve or consolidate there shooting this winter . or for that matter the rest of the season .. kit , rifle , scope . gimp . training . let us have it ??? HOLLY

12 minutes ago, holly said:

Winter league is galloping up , what is being proposed by the members to improve or consolidate there shooting this winter . or for that matter the rest of the season .. kit , rifle , scope . gimp . training . let us have it ??? HOLLY

No change here, just break out the thermals and carry onto glory as you would say....:grin:

I'm heading towards gimp jacket wearing. Oh the horror.

Probably got a reserve of £70 on it ?  i think without doubt that the gimp is the single biggest thing you can do cheaply to improve your shooting . only snag being is unless you can get good gear under em . it can be damn cold ??? HOLLY

Just don't get a plastic one . useless . gotta be canvas i say . hold you like concrete .??? HOLLY

1 hour ago, SteveC200 said:

Lol. Dick. 😃

No Dave ? hang on though , you might be right ??? HOLLY

12 hours ago, holly said:

Probably got a reserve of £70 on it ?  i think without doubt that the gimp is the single biggest thing you can do cheaply to improve your shooting . only snag being is unless you can get good gear under em . it can be damn cold ??? HOLLY

Hardly an issue at the moment with the cold...:rofl2:

Forward thinking Colin . how many shoots have you got left before the winter league starts ??? HOLLY

2 hours ago, holly said:

Forward thinking Colin . how many shoots have you got left before the winter league starts ??? HOLLY

Steve's got plenty of padding, much like your good self, I doubt if cold is as much an issue as the blistering heat...:grin:

1 hour ago, Eaton Rifles said:

Steve's got plenty of padding, much like your good self, I doubt if cold is as much an issue as the blistering heat...:grin:

Steve is a skinny -swearword- these days, shrinking by the week.

1 hour ago, NatS said:

Steve is a skinny -swearword- these days, shrinking by the week.

Is he on a no-burger diet or something?

Gimp coat, beard and slim, is he trying to be the new SEFTA Gilly to challenge Dan on home ground...:rolleyes: