Jump to content

Recommended Posts

-covered in gore- hell I look old .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, RN10 said:

-covered in gore- hell I look old .

The camera.... as they say............... never lies

Edited by Siy-co

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Added 10 years more like in the wrong hands.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Siy-co said:

Just a link to a few images I took at the ESSEX 50 2018

 

https://flarefactor.zenfolio.com/p322575599

 

Wel done to Simon Ayres winng with a magnificent 49ex50

E5018-090.jpg

 

Jeezuz, you actually got the old plate camera out on a weekend?

That cycling must be doing you good mate...:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Siy-co said:

The camera.... as they say............... never lies

Remember that pic of you I took a while back? :grin:

Cheers for the pics. :thumb:

Edited by SteveC200

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent pics Simon. Has anyone ever mention you should do that for a living 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SteveC200 said:

Remember that pic of you I took a while back? :grin:

Cheers for the pics. :thumb:

Yes............. I still have it.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, springboy said:

Excellent pics Simon. Has anyone ever mention you should do that for a living 😂

Some people have said that I shouldn't...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Eaton Rifles said:

 

Jeezuz, you actually got the old plate camera out on a weekend?

That cycling must be doing you good mate...:grin:

The old 90mm vignetting on a 5x4...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Observations . One , croucher has lost some weight . two , keith looks like he has lost his hair . three , Nat's  standing position . her head is quite a long way over the cheek piece . which i take it means that the butt hook is facing in towards her . which pushes the rifle away . that means the neck with it it's airways and spine is bent . this adds strain . also her arm is not up and locked . might be by choice . but not ideal . . apart from that carry on . ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thank you young Ozzy

Edited by Siy-co

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And there was Nat thinking she had shot well till the pictures come out and super coach has a look . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had only looked at the pictures on my phone and now I have looked on my iPad -covered in gore- hell my hair has gone . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, RN10 said:

Had only looked at the pictures on my phone and now I have looked on my iPad -covered in gore- hell my hair has gone . 

Not so Keith........... Trump does Field Target

E5018-047H.jpg

E5018-047H.jpg

Edited by Siy-co

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2018 at 11:00 PM, Siy-co said:

Not so Keith........... Trump does Field Target

E5018-047H.jpg

E5018-047H.jpg

 

There you go Keith, Si shows the way...👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol so funny. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2018 at 10:35 PM, RN10 said:

And there was Nat thinking she had shot well till the pictures come out and super coach has a look . 

 

Anybody who thinks they cannot get better is getting complacent . FT is a strange thing shooting wise . very rare anybody gets coaching in it . after a couple of months . nobody listens anyway . sitting you can get away with it . but standers are another thing . smaller shooters should take a leaf out of dan eleys book . use a sling . properly used it can take the pain away and the strain from standers . but hey ho and off you go ??? HOLLY:beatdeadhorse:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, holly said:

 

Anybody who thinks they cannot get better is getting complacent . FT is a strange thing shooting wise . very rare anybody gets coaching in it . after a couple of months . nobody listens anyway . sitting you can get away with it . but standers are another thing . smaller shooters should take a leaf out of dan eleys book . use a sling . properly used it can take the pain away and the strain from standers . but hey ho and off you go ??? HOLLY:beatdeadhorse:

Err, Dan ditched the sling ages ago.

 

Just keeping you up to date mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ain't seen him in a while . still a good tip for anyone with weak arms Dave ??? HOLLY

 

PS my shutzs weighs 15 pounds . i can only hold it up reasonably steady on a good day for 30 secs , to get a shot off . on a bad day , 15 secs . using the sling i can hold it up for the whole two mins . does not mean i will get the target . just means i am not in agony . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slings are so contentious Holly, considering that the hard-core don't even use gloves for standers...:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you do not have much upper body strength . it does help ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried a sling and it wasn’t for me. What I found was that the sling went across my chest and it was causing more movement. Another point of contact I suppose. I have taken the decision to ditch the glove for standing shots now. I feel I can control the shot better then with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tend to use the force......... which sadly has left me as of late.....😒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2018 at 6:47 PM, springboy said:

I tried a sling and it wasn’t for me. What I found was that the sling went across my chest and it was causing more movement. Another point of contact I suppose. I have taken the decision to ditch the glove for standing shots now. I feel I can control the shot better then with it. 

 That is what the shooting jacket is for stan . or in your case the leather jacket ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Siy-co said:

I tend to use the force......... which sadly has left me as of late.....😒

 

Does this mean you have thrashed old groucher for the last time Simon ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope....... I aim to be dealing out some whoop ar$e shortly........... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where are the results posted simon of the 50 ? is ian doing em ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×