Sign in to follow this  
Eaton Rifles

The World Renowned SEFTA Winter League....

9 hours ago, Siy-co said:

Thats dunnit

Hahaha the Rock curse descends...🤣

No the IOW curse is still on Colin . heh heh heh ??? HOLLY:grin:

42 minutes ago, holly said:

No the IOW curse is still on Colin . heh heh heh ??? HOLLY:grin:

No, I dodged that one by dint of not going there for at least thirty years...:grin:

Remember the new average speed limits on the M20 as it has raised them over £300000 so far. In one of our local papers. 

Good job ahmet does not shoot any more then , hey ??? HOLLY

6 hours ago, holly said:

Good job ahmet does not shoot any more then , hey ??? HOLLY

Guess I’ll be safe walking in the field at Kent then without the mad man rallycrossing  his way out.

Just now, Tartan said:

Guess I’ll be safe walking in the field at Kent then without the mad man rallycrossing  his way out.

(You had to be there!)

That was soooooo close!

I dunno who was the most worried ? i was a passenger . i think everyone stopped breathing . ahmet was a good driver , fast but good . until he went off road . kilty might remember the very wet shoot at west london rangers . ahmet on the way out decided to go up a mound of gravel . only he could not engage 4 wheel drive and he spun the rear wheels in reverse . course the -covered in gore- gravel came out the back . all over this fellas car . talk about pebble dashed . good old ahmet . i miss him ??? HOLLY

So chaps............ onwards to ultmate tin chickenry..........................enjoy your Winter Leagues.

And May the best SEFTA Muppet win ??? HOLLY

Its out, 

I personally have oiled 40 targets so they work like a swiss tin chicken.

Please allow a bit of extra time to get there as tgere is about 15 miles of various roadworks on M20. The ones thru maidstone have working average speed limits, beware.

1 hour ago, dc1 said:

Its out, 

I personally have oiled 40 targets so they work like a swiss tin chicken.

Please allow a bit of extra time to get there as tgere is about 15 miles of various roadworks on M20. The ones thru maidstone have working average speed limits, beware.

N8ce one Dave looking forward to a good raping...😉

Bring your long range pellets😀😀 and the correct money would help

You can find the results for round 1 on STB or SEFTA web site.

Top shot today was Dan on a 38ex40, with Ian Challis on 37 and Andrew Shead on 36. 

I do do believe we also saw an in form Siy-co show up today with a 33

Questions have to be asked i think ? should Colin hand back his shutz after today . oh the disgrace . possibly he might stop polishing and do some practice instead . ??? HOLLY

WELL... COUGH! COUGH!....... the pheonix arises Colin..

1 hour ago, holly said:

Questions have to be asked i think ? should Colin hand back his shutz after today . oh the disgrace . possibly he might stop polishing and do some practice instead . ??? HOLLY

Enjoy your mockery, yes I did terrible, probably the worst I have ever shot but hey ho there is only one way from here (hopefully)...:grin:

It would be rude not to Colin . but as ever you will be back and back and back ??? HOLLY 

PS Talking of back young SY-CO is on a charge . 

9 hours ago, holly said:

It would be rude not to Colin . but as ever you will be back and back and back ??? HOLLY 

PS Talking of back young SY-CO is on a charge . 

Not so much charge as a gentle jog towards the lines.

He was saying that he didn’t understand how his shooting jacket had shrunk so much considering he hadn’t worn it for so long...🤣

For my pains I had no idea what was going on, had a couple of shots on the zero and was a little perturbed that the shots were hitting bang on then straight into lane one and a double-dink, one of which that went about three inches right.

It went downhill from there with hits seemingly going randomly left and right but on the level, so I want to clamp the rifle and see what’s going on with the tracking.

Still apart from that it was a great day with lots of FT’rs having fun in the Sun which can only be good...🏆

"He was saying that he didn’t understand how his shooting jacket had shrunk so much considering he hadn’t worn it for so long.............. true that...... 😉

Edited by Siy-co

It is Grouchers Curse Col ? he was last seen dancing naked around lane one at midnight saturday , mumbling . hey a hey a hey hey . in a vain attempt to put young SY-CO off his game and get boasting rights till the next shoot . obviously he picked up the Col doll rather than the SY_CO  doll . ??? HOLLY 

1 hour ago, holly said:

It is Grouchers Curse Col ? he was last seen dancing naked around lane one at midnight saturday , mumbling . hey a hey a hey hey . in a vain attempt to put young SY-CO off his game and get boasting rights till the next shoot . obviously he picked up the Col doll rather than the SY_CO  doll . ??? HOLLY 

what are you on?

Good stuff ??? HOLLY

By the way Colin , there is plenty of room in B grade ??? HOLLY

22 hours ago, holly said:

Mr C doesn't need a doll, just the mental image of him frolicking amongst the moonlight dew at KW is enough...:grin:

Everyone should have a good frolicking  now and again . just as long as it does not become a habit ??? HOLLY

The worse bit of putting in a dire score Colin , is reporting said dire score to your team mates , old groucher has it down to a T ? . just stands there with the card pinned to his jacket . i remember at the regionals when i had put in a 38 ex 40 and he had put in a 28 ex 40 . i lambasted him for it as you do  . he just stood there as bold as brass . the man has no shame ??? HOLLY  :Spike

11 hours ago, holly said:

By the way Colin , there is plenty of room in B grade ??? HOLLY

And deny you your rightful place, never... :grin:

we will see ??? HOLLY