Sign in to follow this  
Eaton Rifles

The World Renowned SEFTA Winter League....

Just now, SteveC200 said:

Is that the chap whos 9015 I had a play with?

On Sunday?

He has a 9015 in a laminate stock with 20-50 on top.

Just now, Eaton Rifles said:

On Sunday?

He has a 9015 in a laminate stock with 20-50 on top.

Yeah, thats the one. Nice gun. I'm toying with the idea of one of these horrible german things and wanted to try the Club stock for fit, which is does.

Just now, SteveC200 said:

Yeah, thats the one. Nice gun. I'm toying with the idea of one of these horrible german things and wanted to try the Club stock for fit, which is does.

As you’re a short-ass the Club stock is perfect.

Dave or Wardy as he is traditional known as SEFTA is awash with Daves, seems more than happy with his rifle, more so since it had the graphite treatment to really bring it to heel.

I know I’m a tad biased, but for £1700 I don’t think you can buy a better performing FT/HFT rifle.

Just now, Eaton Rifles said:

Dave or Wardy as he is traditional known as SEFTA is awash with Daves, seems more than happy with his rifle, more so since it had the graphite treatment to really bring it to heel.

I know I’m a tad biased, but for £1700 I don’t think you can buy a better performing FT/HFT rifle.

He did say you'd had your powdery fingers on it and how pleased he is with it. It did the trick with the few shots I had with it. He got it through Warren didnt he?

35 minutes ago, Eaton Rifles said:

All through school he was known as Woogie but tell him I told you 😂😂

32 minutes ago, SteveC200 said:

He did say you'd had your powdery fingers on it and how pleased he is with it. It did the trick with the few shots I had with it. He got it through Warren didnt he?

He only had to wait 2 weeks for it. 

2 hours ago, SteveC200 said:

Yep it's a Zenith but without the silly rectangular muzzle brake, all ordered through Warren.

If you do get one I would also recommend bedding the action in properly as having it sit on a silly little washer with a single-point fixing is never going to be good.

I epoxied a 5mm metal plate into the stock then added epoxy locators at the front for Dave's action to sit on.

Has the Hockley Thunderbolt  lost his bottle . where is the crushing reposte . where is the . i will be sorting you out sonny Jim . instead of chatting on forums . get some time in dear boy . otherwise i shall have to stop slagging you off . as it will get embarrassing . :Spike  HOLLY

3 hours ago, SteveC200 said:

Oh My God , is this the Steve carter of daystate fame . thinking of a shutz :bonk:. surely not .  seriously though , new kit , can drive you along . just because  you want to live up to it . ??? HOLLY

2 hours ago, springboy said:

All through school he was known as Woogie but tell him I told you 😂😂

Did you know cliff church as well Stan ? cos he was a Bethnel Green man too ??? HOLLY

3 hours ago, holly said:

Has the Hockley Thunderbolt  lost his bottle . where is the crushing reposte . where is the . i will be sorting you out sonny Jim . instead of chatting on forums . get some time in dear boy . otherwise i shall have to stop slagging you off . as it will get embarrassing . :Spike  HOLLY

The Hockley Thunderbolt shot his a long while ago and is now hanging in by his fingernails a position that I notice has 'Holly woz 'ere' scratched above where the scratches lead away to the abyss....:grin:

Yes dear boy but i know what has gone wrong ? and i am redressing it . gone are the multiple rifles . gone are the chopping and changing . same pellets , same rifle , same scope . practice . no chatting . on the course . no second pellets . shooting jacket on . you will see me shortly scrabbling back up the wall of doom to A grade . i may have to climb over you colin . so please take my apologies beforehand . now stop messing and get some in . ??? HOLLY :Grumpgramp:

6 minutes ago, holly said:

Yes dear boy but i know what has gone wrong ? and i am redressing it . gone are the multiple rifles . gone are the chopping and changing . same pellets , same rifle , same scope . practice . no chatting . on the course . no second pellets . shooting jacket on . you will see me shortly scrabbling back up the wall of doom to A grade . i may have to climb over you colin . so please take my apologies beforehand . now stop messing and get some in . ??? HOLLY :Grumpgramp:

Thursday, friday latest,and this will be changed, along with various bits of kit

8 hours ago, holly said:

Did you know cliff church as well Stan ? cos he was a Bethnel Green man too ??? HOLLY

I know cliff through shooting. I didn’t know he was from Bethnal Green though 

Yeah wardy knows him stan from bethnel green ??? HOLLY

8 hours ago, holly said:

Last I saw of Cliffy he was heading off for a perpetual round the World cruise...🤔

16 hours ago, holly said:

Well he would hang about with all the dodgy people lol 

Wardy made me laugh stan . he said Cliffy got out of town just in front of the posse ??? HOLLY

😂😂