holly

Winter Draws On ?

My goodness Stalin has moved to Dartford ??? HOLLY

Uncle Joe Stalin, he’d have Holly banged in the Gulag quicker than he could blink

, ‚ÄėSo comrade Holleski, I hearski you were going toski fireski nasty milanski‚Äôs at my tankskis....ūü§Ē

What a way to treat a nice gentle old man . who would not wind up a mouse . i ask you . some shooters . terrible  ??? HOLLY

44 minutes ago, holly said:

What a way to treat a nice gentle old man . who would not wind up a mouse . i ask you . some shooters . terrible  ??? HOLLY

Why do you have a wind up mouse............. you taking the mickey?

46 minutes ago, holly said:

You jest, just a couple of his quotes::

“Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem.

It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic‚ÄĚ

What About This Then . " If You Hear A Banjo , Paddle Faster " ??? HOLLY  :thumb:

2 hours ago, holly said:

What About This Then . " If You Hear A Banjo , Paddle Faster " ??? HOLLY  :thumb:

Only on the Rock mate, only on the Rock....:grin:

Strange things Happen in Hockley i hear ??? HOLLY 

28 minutes ago, holly said:

Strange things Happen in Hockley i hear ??? HOLLY 

Only the clip-clop of the horsey people mate, it's like horse central round here especially on a Sunday morning...:grin:

Always makes me wonder what they see in it myself . only time i tried it  was when i was in pursuit of a fine maid who went riding every sunday morning . oh yes ??? HOLY

3 hours ago, holly said:

Always makes me wonder what they see in it myself . only time i tried it  was when i was in pursuit of a fine maid who went riding every sunday morning . oh yes ??? HOLY

Far be it from me to say your a bit of an old nag yerself!

Well dear boy , i do have the bit between my teeth ( or i would if i had any ) Oh yeah ??? HOLLY 

New Gimp Coat got here today . i have never had a new on . it is so stiff i could not get my arms in the sleeves . only snag is the sleeves are way to long . dunno whether to keep it or not ??? HOLLY

Just now, holly said:

New Gimp Coat got here today . i have never had a new on . it is so stiff i could not get my arms in the sleeves . only snag is the sleeves are way to long . dunno whether to keep it or not ??? HOLLY

Well so long as u are giving it a fair trial thats ok

My sleeves are too long as well so I managed to roll them under.   

Stick with it Holly.  

1 hour ago, holly said:

Gilly has that problem with his trousers but he seems to do ok 

This jacket is so stiff , i did the buttons up and put it on the carpet and it stood up on it's own . well will give it a run out tomorrow . i will say a fleece does fit under it and can easily do all the buttons up . it makes me look like superman . yes the sleeves can be folded up Nat's . gonna take a strong arm to do it though . not sure when down , that i can get up . onward and upward ??? HOLLY

Haha holly they do get more pliable.  

I have a smaller one Nat's , that is quite soft . it used to belong to phil at Spring . now he was a bit of a gungy sod . so i had to put it in the bath for two days to soak . before putting it on the line and hosing it down . before leaving it to dry in the sun . that did make it softer . Will see how it goes tomorrow . ??? HOLLY

PS this is a size 66 from Intershoot . £ 109 . plus postage . £14 . biggest size . i reckon this would even fit the groucher .:Spike

Just now, holly said:

I have a smaller one Nat's , that is quite soft . it used to belong to phil at Spring . now he was a bit of a gungy sod . so i had to put it in the bath for two days to soak . before putting it on the line and hosing it down . before leaving it to dry in the sun . that did make it softer . Will see how it goes tomorrow . ??? HOLLY

PS this is a size 66 from Intershoot . £ 109 . plus postage . £14 . biggest size . i reckon this would even fit the groucher .:Spike

I'm sure Phil will be thrilled at your appraisal....

nothing i have not told him many times . phil you look like pile of pooh done up in the middle . he is a liverpool lad . inpossible to insult . . seeing phil in his leapord skin thong is one of natures delights ??? HOLLY

13 hours ago, holly said:

Sounds like a prone coat as they have long sleeves to compensate for the reach forward...ūüĎć

9 hours ago, holly said:

This jacket is so stiff , i did the buttons up and put it on the carpet and it stood up on it's own . well will give it a run out tomorrow . i will say a fleece does fit under it and can easily do all the buttons up . it makes me look like superman . yes the sleeves can be folded up Nat's . gonna take a strong arm to do it though . not sure when down , that i can get up . onward and upward ??? HOLLY

Much like a new pair of hiking boots, if you want to break it in soak it in the bath then put it on until dry though I would put the heating on...ūü§£

I wear Fabric Merrels . gore tex . light . waterproof and warm . but not cheap . might try a pair of the latest british army boots . they look good . in brown , nice ??? HOLLY

1 hour ago, holly said:

I wear Fabric Merrels . gore tex . light . waterproof and warm . but not cheap . might try a pair of the latest british army boots . they look good . in brown , nice ??? HOLLY

You have too much time on your hands.....ah hold on...:unsure: