Sign in to follow this  
Eaton Rifles

SEFTA WL round 3 Springfield....

What ? my hero's done down . surely not . the odds on fave SY-CO did not turn in top score ? and colin did not show them the way home . oh dear . looks like it is back to the drawing board . ??? HOLLY  :sign_respect1:

PS or maybe bingo :Spike

PSS Wot Was the Scores on the Doors ?

OK . oh dear , oh dear . my hero's beaten by an 80 year old man . is this the end . is this it . can there be a way back from this . ??? HOLLY  :Grumpgramp:

PS luckily there is a few openings for the Carisbrooke shooting course which is coming up shortly . Called . 

" Accuracy For Planks Course . " no don't thank me .:Spike

Lol Planks .

• Like 1

and where were you Mr Allen ? HOLLY

So Mr Eaton , where is your answer to the serious charges laid against you of being in charge of an air rifle at a competition and not having a clue what to do with it . ??? HOLLY

1 hour ago, holly said:

So Mr Eaton , where is your answer to the serious charges laid against you of being in charge of an air rifle at a competition and not having a clue what to do with it . ??? HOLLY

Brutal

At least for a change holly isn't giving me grief!

2 hours ago, holly said:

It's a fair cop Guv....can the past thirty years be taken into consideration as well...:grin:

It is sad , Colin is as i know capable of much more than this . he should easily be in the mid 30s on a good day . and somewhere in the top ten . got to get a grip mate . or Matt will want his shutz back . ??? HOLLY :bonk:

PS talking of which , where is Matt ?

2 hours ago, NatS said:

At least for a change holly isn't giving me grief!

I do everybody in alphabetical order Nat's . so you will have to wait your turn . sorry ??? HOLLY

Where are the pics of the Shoot Colin ??? HOLLY

Right seen the vid on you tube . seems on a while ago that was one of only two shooters in SEFTA to wear a GIMP coat . now practically the whole line is wearing one and not cheap ones either . plus more shutzes than you can shake a stick at . things change but they stay the same ??? HOLLY 

PS for gods sake tell wardy to get a riser on that rifle . if his neck goes any further over , it will fall off .

I thank you Nat's ??? HOLLY 

1 hour ago, holly said:

Right seen the vid on you tube . seems on a while ago that was one of only two shooters in SEFTA to wear a GIMP coat . now practically the whole line is wearing one and not cheap ones either . plus more shutzes than you can shake a stick at . things change but they stay the same ??? HOLLY 

PS for gods sake tell wardy to get a riser on that rifle . if his neck goes any further over , it will fall off .

He was talking about that Sunday. Says he prefers a lower mount. Looks like he’s still stuck in the 90’s 😂

Yep not on his own there , still aplenty of shooters like the Dop who do . well that is his loss and our gain . onard and upward ??? HOLLY

Wardy prefers to sling the scope low as it saves the grief with close 'uns.

Talking to Dan Sunday and he's thinking about going even higher with his scope to compensate for the heavies trajectory....:rolleyes:

It not the close ones you have to worry about when he gets to the GPs col .i have had mine 6 inches above the barrel . but i hit a bump in the ground at iceni  and that put me off . 4 inches is the highest i go now ??? HOLLY