Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
holly

Christmas

Recommended Posts

If anybody has some spare cash . i would like for christmas a new 80 mag march please . i thank you ??? HOLLY

 

PS what would you mugs like ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, holly said:

If anybody has some spare cash . i would like for christmas a new 80 mag march please . i thank you ??? HOLLY

 

PS what would you mugs like ? 

 

What to prop up that table the x60 March is on, nice....:grin:

Nothing I really need, toyed around with getting the upgraded camera to the one I've got for better video but ultimately the kids come first...:thumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spoken like a gent . gotta look after those kids so they can look after you , when you are old and grey . in two weeks time ??? HOLLY

 

PS March is back in action now the shutz is back . run out sunday 

Edited by holly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wahoo Kickr Core. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You deserve one holly.......

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How kind to say so Simon . unlike that uncouth groucher geezer . yes i think you are right .??? HOLLY:thumb:  :goodpost:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, holly said:

Spoken like a gent . gotta look after those kids so they can look after you , when you are old and grey . in two weeks time ??? HOLLY

 

PS March is back in action now the shutz is back . run out sunday 

 

I'm under no illusions regarding the kids when I'm older and greyer.

March/Shultz combo 'should' be your best option at the moment, but of course defeat can always be snatched from the jaws of victory....:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Shutz is weather proof Colin . after christmas the weather gets really foul . so i think Mr shutz should come out to play . if the old boy is shooting OK . then it will be kicking ass at the Buccs ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, holly said:

The Shutz is weather proof Colin . after christmas the weather gets really foul . so i think Mr shutz should come out to play . if the old boy is shooting OK . then it will be kicking ass at the Buccs ??? HOLLY

 

Stick the March on the Shultz, set it up properly and get to know the trigger again, profit.

No really, don’t thank me....👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eaton Rifles said:

 

Stick the March on the Shultz, set it up properly and get to know the trigger again, profit.

No really, don’t thank me....👍

After that, solve poverty in the UK and get everyone in the world to live in harmony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vote for me next time and it will all happen Dave ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2018 at 12:00 PM, dc1 said:

After that, solve poverty in the UK and get everyone in the world to live in harmony

 

Does that mean he’s cadged his way into Miss World again...😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With legs like these ? of course . ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, holly said:

With legs like these ? of course . ??? HOLLY

 

I think the swim-wear section would be interesting, '...and here we have Holly modelling the latest in mankinis, admire his grace as he clumps his way across the stage after his hip replacement...'

Yea  I can see all the crying kids hiding behind sofas thinking the cyber-men have mutated into something far worse....:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be worse ? can you imagine  Groucher in a Mankini  ??? HOLLY:Caution:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, holly said:

Could be worse ? can you imagine  Groucher in a Mankini  ??? HOLLY:Caution:

 

How would you know he was even wearing one...🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He sent me a pic ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×