Sign in to follow this  
Eaton Rifles

Springfield Christmas Shoot on Sunday 23rd

Just a reminder that it is Springfield’s Christmas shoot on Sunday and all are welcome as usual.

Entry is an unwrapped gift to the value of a fiver or alternatively £5 in an envelope if you lack imagination.

As always silly Christmas hats and attire are to be encouraged!

Kick off will probably be the usual 10am, remember, this is your last chance for a shoot before Christmas and braving all those relatives for days on end!  🤣

Well there is quite a large Silence on the scores on the doors from the Shoot . surely our here Colin won it out right with a record score ? or maybe not ??? HOLLY

PS Give uis the good news big boy ?

Colin didn’t shoot. Some good scores from both FT & HFT. Graham Jopson won the sheild with a 28/30. 

I won that one year with a TX 200 . ??? HOLLY

7 hours ago, holly said:

Well there is quite a large Silence on the scores on the doors from the Shoot . surely our here Colin won it out right with a record score ? or maybe not ??? HOLLY

PS Give uis the good news big boy ?

Didn’t shoot, terrible night with Nikki coughing and spluttering all night so hardly slept, finally fell asleep then woke up feeling like -rubbish- so stayed in bed until lunchtime.

I am just getting over a right stinker of a cold . so i know how it feels . just about drag myself out of bed . ??? HOLLY 

PS out on the bike i hope tomorrow .

Two of the three kids have had that vomiting bug over the past week and I really thought that's was where I was headed. I shoved a load of that first defence spray up my nose before heading back to bed but I think it was already too late.

Still feel off my grub, went round the outlaws tonight for a buffet and only managed a small bit of smoked salmon. 

Just waiting for the kids to settle so I can get the presents out of the garage then I'm heading straight to bed.

May you survive the holidays ??? HOLLY

8 hours ago, holly said:

May you survive the holidays ??? HOLLY

Amber’s been sick again in the lounge, nice early start to my day...🤮

It could be worse Col ? it could be you being sick in the lounge ??? HOLLY