Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Eaton Rifles

SEFTA WL Round 6 - 13th January....

Recommended Posts

Sticky peach....... actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally i think the heavies may suffer at the worlds ? looking at the ground ( pics ) it looks on the open side . so if windy . well to quote the song " there could be trouble ahead " for the heavies ??? HOLLY :poster_oops:   :Grumpgramp:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, holly said:

Personally i think the heavies may suffer at the worlds ? looking at the ground ( pics ) it looks on the open side . so if windy . well to quote the song " there could be trouble ahead " for the heavies ??? HOLLY :poster_oops:   :Grumpgramp:

 

Far from it, even though I am in the 'lightweight' camp at the moment from my testing of heavies (out of my barrel) I would say they seem to fly more consistently in wind than either mediums or lights.

You only have to see the difference in Nat's shooting since she swapped to them plus of course the Kent Hill Gang have been using them very successfully  as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Proof of the pudding dear boy is when they get onto the GP season . ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, holly said:

The Proof of the pudding dear boy is when they get onto the GP season . ??? HOLLY

 

What you mean Dan the Man using them all last year and only coming second the Jack you mean, that sort of GP season....:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Eaton Rifles said:

 

What you mean Dan the Man using them all last year and only coming second the Jack you mean, that sort of GP season....:grin:

There you go again, letting facts get in the way 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dc1 said:

There you go again, letting facts get in the way 

 

I know I really should just rely on pure guess work and conjecture just like our Rock-Hopper...:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And where did Dan come unstuck ? Last Shoot At  Far -covered in gore- Coley . on top of that hill in the wind ? jack dropped two . how many did Dan drop ??? HOLLY

 

PS you wanted facts . you got facts .just saying like .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, holly said:

And where did Dan come unstuck ? Last Shoot At  Far -covered in gore- Coley . on top of that hill in the wind ? jack dropped two . how many did Dan drop ??? HOLLY

PS you wanted facts . you got facts .just saying like .

 

He had gun issues....:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He does seem to have a lot of gun issues . Hmmm ??? HOLLY 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, holly said:

He does seem to have a lot of gun issues . Hmmm ??? HOLLY 

 

Still having them though he is hanging on my his fingernails as the 'Natinator' chomps at his ankles in the Winter League...:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you ask me he wants get his 2002 back off his Dad ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He could have my 2002. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that is a good offer Keith . any sing of those pics yet ??? HOLLY

 

PS i will have you scope .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, holly said:

Now that is a good offer Keith . any sing of those pics yet ??? HOLLY

 

PS i will have you scope .

I'm having for spare parts........... hands off!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, holly said:

Now that is a good offer Keith . any sing of those pics yet ??? HOLLY

 

PS i will have you scope .

 

Talk about vultures circling...😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't beat a good 2002/lupe ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, holly said:

You can't beat a good 2002/lupe ??? HOLLY

 

Especially if you nab it off someone who has barely put it down...😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep Keith say's he will take £400 for the scope  . one owner from new . straight from sir nick ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right i just heard from Sy Co and he says his standers are on fire . £ 0.50 P on him for the win sunday ??? HOLLY

Edited by holly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, holly said:

Right i just heard from Sy Co and he says his standers are on fire . £ 0.50 P on him for the win sunday ??? HOLLY

 

Has he looked at the weather forecast?

At this rate you'll have to deploy sea anchors on the Rock for the weekend....:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a stiff breeze over here ??? HOLLY 

 

PS What will happen with the heavies ? ohwer mother 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, holly said:

Just a stiff breeze over here ??? HOLLY 

PS What will happen with the heavies ? ohwer mother 

 

Don’t listen Nat, he’s just trying to get in your head...🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen to what?? 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NatS said:

Listen to what?? 

 

Exactly...:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wind and heavies ? all will be found out tomorrow .??? HOLLY 

 

PS blow you -swearword- blow .:Spike:poster_oops:

 

PSS And wind and Lights Col ?

Edited by holly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had a look at the forecast , 18 mph . hardly worth mentioning . BUT will the Natinator be quaking in her size fives ??? HOLLY  :soj:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep looks like it's fun fun tomorrow, mind you, shooting is the least of my worries.  

 

Codeined up on the sofa currently.  Rock n roll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May the Gods of wind go with you . i would recomend a smelly smoke before starting but of course that would be a bit naughty . good treatment for your problem . will be legal   sooner or late .??? HOLLY:thumb: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×