AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Hello, again

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Monty_*

Guest_Monty_*

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:28 AM

Hello Chaps

I'm back! Well I'm back as a part timer. I used to be fairly active here a few years ago but unfortunately developed gout which seemed to be mainly in my neck making shooting 'a bit painful' so I packed the rifles away and haven't touched them for a couple of years. The gout has settled so I pulled out the pro sport, put it in a new stock and have been chipping paint off face plates for the past few weeks at the Buccaneers!

So I thought I should rejoin, I even got my old login. Woohoo!

Nice to see some old friends are still here, RobF seems to have taken my advice and has become half decent and glad to see that Holly hasn't popped his clogs!

See you on the CSFTA winter leage circuit, once I sort out this hitting the target lark!

Monty

#2 holly

holly

holly

• 22,804 posts
  • Interests:FT . archery . walking
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:East london

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

Monty . dump the springer and get a decent rifle . get some practice in and sign up for the GP at bisley . and me and rob will show you how it is done ? ( well me really ) welcome back ??? HOLLY

#3 Guest_Monty_*

Guest_Monty_*

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:08 PM

Hmmmm, the Bisley GP is tempting, better learn how to shoot again in a bit of a hurry. Even if I don't shoot it would be nice to meet up with a few old friends.

#4 holly

holly

holly

• 22,804 posts
  • Interests:FT . archery . walking
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:East london

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:05 PM

You know you wanna ??? HOLLY

#5 robF

robF
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE(Monty @ Thu May 27 2010, 21:08) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmmm, the Bisley GP is tempting, better learn how to shoot again in a bit of a hurry. Even if I don't shoot it would be nice to meet up with a few old friends.

Nice to see you back... i heard it was a more fatal disease (a woman)... but yeh, get up to Bisley, even just for a natter...

Where's simon young while your at it?

Rumour is that Buccs are having a WL round this year as well...

#6 Guest_Monty_*

Guest_Monty_*

Posted 29 May 2010 - 10:00 AM

Hi Rob

easing back into it, been a long time since I last shot and I'm a bit of a liability with a match trigger at the moment (where's that second stage.... whoops) so I'm using the boinger to get back to basics and really enjoying it. I've still got the EV, but it could probably do with a service.

Simon is also back, saw him on Sunday at the club but his reg died half way round the club league so it's back to Matchtech for an overhaul.

Yes, I heard a rumour about WL as well, be nice to finally hold one down here.

Might see you at Bisley

Monty

#7 robF

robF
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 10:02 PM

cool... yeh do.

would be nice to get some of my early days rivals back on the circuit, even if only for the WL...

see ya at bisley... a cuppa 1/2 way around would be nice, 1 sugar ta biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users