AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Showdown details....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tim g

tim g
  • 22 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:N Oxon

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:06 PM

Could someone please provide us with some details relating to the BFTA showdown / masters (start time, format, costs, location etc). Can't seem to find anything further than a date, rules and history on the official web site or its forum?!
Many thanks

#2 Piemanlarger

Piemanlarger

Awesime

• 2,370 posts
  • Interests:Ft
    Railways
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:W.Glamorgan

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:41 PM

Showdown, Sunday 6th, newbury, start 9am, knocked out by 9.40am.

those are mine anyway haha

Edited by Piemanlarger, 01 September 2009 - 03:41 PM.

#3 holly

holly

holly

• 22,044 posts
  • Interests:FT . archery . walking
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:East london

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:57 PM

The showdown is free to all those who have qualified for it ? the masters is an open so pay your dosh line up and shoot ??? HOLLY

#4 BFTA-Chair

BFTA-Chair
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 06:43 PM

Lets start with the BFTA Masters on Saturday 5th September, you will need to have a current BFTA Registration (card) Number to enter and the cost is 6.00. It is a 40 target course and the marshalling sytem will be 'buddy'.

Shooting on the main course will start at 9.00am sharp and squads of 10 will be fed in from lane one. Shooting pairs will preferably be from different Regions and definitely from different clubs.

Latest time to book in will be 12oclock mid-day and squads will be fed on with relationship to when you signed in.

Anticipated start for practice is 8.00am and any drawn positions at the end of the event will be decided by shoot-off.

Location is at Curridge, just off J13 on the M4 and I am sure someone will follow up with a G.R. or Post Code for the site, if not pm me and I will send all the relevant links to you.

Now for the Show-Down on Sunday 6th September, there is no entry fee but you will need to have qualified to take part in the shoot. The draw for the first round takes place on Saturday around mid-day when there are plenty of people to witness and verify the draw.

There will be a briefing on Sunday morning at twenty minutes to nine (08.40hrs) and the format will be explained then. Shooting will start at 09.00hrs sharp and I suggest you are on site at 08.00 latest to enable you have a practice and attend the briefing.

If this is the first time you have taken part in the Show-Down, firstly well done in qualifying and secondly drop me a pm with your telephone number and I will call you and attempt to answer all your question.

I will be on hand to explain what is happening and where you need to be.

Best wishes, and I look forward to seeing you over the weekend.

Roger.

#5 tim g

tim g
  • 22 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:N Oxon

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:46 AM

Perfect.
Very many thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users