AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Doing well in Sussex L.S.R ...Again!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sg1

sg1

Early Morning Admin(yawn!!)

• 1,940 posts
  • Interests:Lightweight Sporting Rifle Competition Shooting,Clay Pigeon Shooting(ESP),Collecting Swords/Knives, Cooking , Computer Repairs and of course my Partner and our 3 kids.
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:South coast, west sussex

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:20 PM

Shot round 3 today and scored 188/200 which included a 48 and a magic 50!! I hope to get to top of Div 6 this season and if I keep up a 180+ average then the Div 6 first place 'should' be well within my grasp smile.gif

So ...how's everyone else doing in their comps this season?

atvb

sg1

#2 rich

rich
  • Member,
  • 3,351 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:34 AM

Morning. I shot round 1 of the individuals NSRA yesterday, scored 46, 49, 45 (aargh!), then 47, 47, 47 making 281 ex 300. That was using a BSA Ultra single shot in 22, with a Tench regulator. Giving the Airwolf a rest.

In the winter season I shot 285, 280 and 276 and that put me close to the top of B grade; this summer they've put me up to A grade so 281 will be no good at all. The top score in A in the winter was 295, 295, 293. To get that you have to have at least one 50 in every round. wow.gif

In a few weeks we're going to have an internal comp using spring guns only. There are three 22 springers in the club, my old HW80 is one of them, and we're going to make 3 groups where everyone shoots a practice card then a "real" card with one of the rifles, then with another rifle, and finally with the third one, and tally the scores up. Just a piece of fun.

#3 rich

rich
  • Member,
  • 3,351 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:10 AM

I quite like the Ultras for this discipline.

This is a practice card using the 177 Ultra which is un-regged. Good for 25 shots then needs a squirt of air.

Makes you sick, doesn't it? sad.gif

#4 sg1

sg1

• 1,940 posts
  • Interests:Lightweight Sporting Rifle Competition Shooting,Clay Pigeon Shooting(ESP),Collecting Swords/Knives, Cooking , Computer Repairs and of course my Partner and our 3 kids.

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

yes....it does make me sick lol.
im using my cz 452 with geco c25 at 4.60 for 50 so i try to make every shot COUNT!! .
im glad you're still in the game rich, maybe we'll compete in a postal one day smile.gif

#5 sg1

sg1

• 1,940 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:13 AM

Nearing the end of season now so hope all are doing well and hoping to finish higher than last time :)

atvb

sg1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users