AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

My little HW80(tuning day)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Replay

Replay

Dedicated to stalking DaveL

• Member.
  • 2,027 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Guns, Lathes, Milling Machines.
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Manchester

Posted 19 August 2006 - 10:35 PM

I have been doing a little work on my hw80, it’s been venom tuned, had a replacement spring. Venom silencer fitted, and quick lock piston head.

After fitting these I found the gun quite impressive,
She’s shooting very nice now, pushing a whopping 11 lbs and as sweet as sweet can be, no BRING when shot, no nothing just the whisper of the pellet whizzing through the air.
I don’t usually have the time these days to tune my guns, but lately I’ve have a few days here and there, so I thought I would start to spend my time on my hw80 and well what can I say? The time spent has been well worth the effort.

I really do like the hw80 spring rifle and can see me having many happy times with her in the near future.

Replay
awink.gif

Edited by Replay, 19 August 2006 - 10:37 PM.

#2 Guest_Gra_*

Guest_Gra_*

Posted 20 August 2006 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE(Replay @ Sat Aug 19 2006, 23:35) View Post

I have been doing a little work on my hw80, it’s been venom tuned, had a replacement spring. Venom silencer fitted, and quick lock piston head.

After fitting these I found the gun quite impressive,
She’s shooting very nice now, pushing a whopping 11 lbs and as sweet as sweet can be, no BRING when shot, no nothing just the whisper of the pellet whizzing through the air.
I don’t usually have the time these days to tune my guns, but lately I’ve have a few days here and there, so I thought I would start to spend my time on my hw80 and well what can I say? The time spent has been well worth the effort.

I really do like the hw80 spring rifle and can see me having many happy times with her in the near future.

Replay
awink.gif

http://aolsearch.aol...mage &avtype=1

Then click on the top one abiggrin.gif

Edited by Gra, 20 August 2006 - 09:47 PM.

#3 Guest_Gra_*

Guest_Gra_*

Posted 21 August 2006 - 08:45 PM

Replay m8 ! your not still sleeping smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users