AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Tasco 10-50x56 Scope

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_MadProf_*

Guest_MadProf_*

Posted 07 January 2002 - 10:58 PM

Have tracked down some Tasco 10-50x56mm Scopes with 60mm parallax side wheel's for £400 is that a fair price for a new scope of this quality (is this scope suited for FT use when matched with a mkiii ProTarget).

As a side note has anyone dealt with Targetscopes.co.uk?

This is a continuation of a post I did a few days ago.

Many thanks in advance.

#2 Guest_TimP_*

Guest_TimP_*

Posted 08 January 2002 - 09:37 AM

Quote (Simon @ Jan. 07 2002,23:25)
Hi Ian,
I'd never heard of that website before... I've redone the link so that others can get there more easily

Targetscopes UK

Those prices are pretty keen... I've never seen Tasco's (or Bushnells) advertised that cheaply before in the UK.

And yes, that scope you mention is a good choice to go on top of a Pro-Target.

Hope this helps,
Simon

Is the company still active?
Their website says it was last updated in July 2000. This would also explain the keen prices!
I could find no listing on Yellow Pages but didn't go as far as calling them or e-mailing.
Anyone actually had recent contact with this company?

#3 Guest_MadProf_*

Guest_MadProf_*

Posted 08 January 2002 - 04:31 PM

:s Strike that company :angry:, it looks like they've gone, at least the telephone number has, just spoke to a very confused youngster who wasn't quite sure what a scope was.....So either it was the wrong number and a child or not a company you'd like to do business with anyhow. :p :D

Sigh.....back to the searching. ???

Have found that the BSA platinum 10-50x60 30mm tube side wheel parallax adjustment scope costs £399 :0 in Youngmans, Anyone know what they're like (the scope not the shop), I seem to be getting conflicting advice on this range of scopes.

Once again many thanks in advance.

#4 daz ford

daz ford

Swefta Shadow.

• 1,111 posts
  • Interests:hunting,field target,and cars<br /><br />And metal fabrication.
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:wiltshire

Posted 08 January 2002 - 09:03 PM

you are keen arent you!! :D

the tasco custom shop scopes are still avilable from the states if your interested at
;)www.swfa.com

they work out at £281.00 to get them into this country then about £40.00 for duty to customs.this price includes all postage.

regards
daz ;)

#5 Guest_Dave_*

Guest_Dave_*

Posted 08 January 2002 - 10:46 PM

Last I heard was that SWFA had sold out of the 10-50x56 Custom Shop, still had some 8-40's.

#6 daz ford

daz ford

Swefta Shadow.

• 1,111 posts
  • Interests:hunting,field target,and cars<br /><br />And metal fabrication.
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:wiltshire

Posted 09 January 2002 - 09:00 PM

Dave your correct, i check and they have sold the 10-50. but they still list the 8-40 and the 12-60.

regards
daz ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users