AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

career 707 transfer port

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_yoggerman_*

Posted 13 April 2007 - 07:04 PM

i recently posted a topic about a 707 leaking air straight through when i tried to fill it ... my replies to this post reckoned it was the exhaust valve... now heres where the problem starts on chambers website they dont list a part called a exhaust-valve... but they do list a part called a transfer-port... is this the same just a different name..... p.s im -rubbish- at pcp's but i know my way around a springer so please forgive my lack of knolledge of pre-charged

#2 Guest_Sam_*

Posted 13 April 2007 - 08:07 PM

If its leaking straight through the barrel, then yes, it wil be the exhaust valve.
Wheather it is the sealing face of the valve itself (unlikely) or the valve stem itself (Much more likely!), the transfer port is something completely different.

Even if you did manage to obtain a replacement stem, by your own admission youre not experieinced with PCP's so I would strongly advise, for safetys sake, that you turn the rifle over to a competent gunsmith for repair.

Please remember, if you screw it up springers can hurt you - PCP's can kill you!!! wow.gif

#3 Guest_miha_*

Posted 16 April 2007 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE(yoggerman @ Fri Apr 13 2007, 21:04)  

i recently posted a topic about a 707 leaking air straight through when i tried to fill it ... my replies to this post reckoned it was the exhaust valve... now heres where the problem starts on chambers website they dont list a part called a exhaust-valve... but they do list a part called a transfer-port... is this the same just a different name..... p.s im -rubbish- at pcp's but i know my way around a springer so please forgive my lack of knolledge of pre-charged

if the gun is empty ( more or less completely ) you have to half cock the rifle and the muzzle should be turned downward

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users