AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

ADDING REPLIES

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DaveL

DaveL

Forum Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,365 posts
  • Interests:Amateur radio, building electronic equipment.
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Staffordshire

Posted 02 June 2007 - 07:32 PM

Hi folks.

If you are wondering why your replies mysteriously quote the post you were viewing, it's because you are using the button instead of the button.

The button appears beneath every post and the button now appears to its left as well as below the last post and above the first post of a thread.

Unnecessary quotes add clutter to threads and this has been identified by many users of InVision BBS software, who have requested that the button be removed in a future software release. Unfortunately, it wasn't included in the recent upgrade so our intrepid Tech. Support, (J-B), amended the code to ensure the button now appears beneath every post.

A little care and thought on the part of members should remove the spurious addition of unwanted quotes.

HTH

#2 AirGunForum

AirGunForum

Forum Super Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,928 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Newcastle-under-Lyme

Posted 08 September 2007 - 08:37 PM

We're still getting too many pointless quotes in replies that merely clutter the thread and slow the forum. Think on chaps, it's your own foot you are shooting! hit.gif withstupid.gif awink.gif

#3 kriss

kriss
  • 424 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:worcestershire

Posted 21 September 2007 - 09:48 PM

thanks dave i got your message, it wont happen again, not from me anyway. rolleyes.gif

#4 J-B

J-B

Technical Support

• Super Admin
  • 2,907 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Grantham Lincs - Formerly from Leeds.

Posted 24 October 2007 - 05:30 PM

bump2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users