AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

Photo
- - - - -

INDEX

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 J-B

Technical Support

• Super Admin
  • 2,919 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Grantham Lincs - Formerly from Leeds.

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:44 PM

Please Follow These Instructions Carefully

There are no posts allowed by standard members.
This is for security reasons only.

If you have a video you think could be useful and would like to see it posted then follow the instructions below.

1 : Write down the description you would like to use, make it clear and to the point.

2 : Copy and paste the link to the video into your message.

3 : Email your message to either johnb@airgunforum.net or john@pod25music.co.uk

I will then check the video to make sure it is suitable, it's not like I don't trust you guys and girls, but we have to be careful.

If you have your own video then even better, tell me about the video you have, I will then forward instructions on how to get the video to me.

Once the video has been cleared it will be posted with a Submitted By [username] link.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users