AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

clubs in birmingham

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_robbo_*

Posted 15 October 2008 - 04:56 PM

hi can any one tell of any air rifle clubs in birmingham west midlands i am new to shooting and need as much help and advice as i can get rolleyes.gif

Edited by robbo, 15 October 2008 - 05:04 PM.

#2 Baltipal

• 228 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Walking, Archery & Music
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:West Midlands

Posted 15 October 2008 - 07:23 PM

Hi Robbo,
I'm sorry to say that there are no Air Gun Clubs in Brum that I know of & I have looked! asad.gif
But good news, the 49th Rifle & Pistol Club in Saltley, a Full Bore club is going to be starting a Air Gun section with a underground 30 yard Range, so I've been told anyway.
In the mean time you can take your Air Gun to the Hockley Shooting Club & for a princely sum of 5 you can shoot on a 25 or a 50 yard range, but be aware you could be shareing the ranges with .38s or .44s & may have to wear ear defenders.
Alternately you can travel up the M6 20 miles or so to my Club Millride FTC, details of which you can get by clicking my signature.
Where abouts in Brum are you anyway?

#3 ikarma70

• 1,087 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:31 AM

greyhound club in coventry just off m6 j3,2 a week regardless of if you shoot once a week or 7 days a week

#4 Guest_robbo_*

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:48 PM

well thats just my luck that there no club near me i have no transport and was hoping that there might have been a club near were i live as live in kings norton robbo.

Edited by robbo, 16 October 2008 - 05:53 PM.

#5 Baltipal

• 228 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Walking, Archery & Music
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:West Midlands

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE(robbo @ Thu Oct 16 2008, 18:48) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well thats just my luck that there no club near me i have no transport and was hoping that there might have been a club near were i live as live in kings norton robbo.

If I remember correctly there used to be one at the Trplex years ago off Witchall Lane but I'm certain it went when it was taken over by Pilkinsons. Other than that it's beer cans in the back garden mucker!
Seriously though, if you fancy giving Millride a go one Saturday PM me & we can arrange something.

#6 buster321c

• 441 posts
  • Interests:Theoben MFR .177
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Black Country

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:00 PM

Last time i was heard the name ` Millride ` it was a bloke at penkridge that was showing me his T10 to try for size for my daughter , then a week later i saw him in sfs wacko.gif thought he was stalking me , then i realised it was the shooting that we had in common !!LOL

#7 Guest_robbo_*

Posted 18 October 2008 - 03:31 PM

thanks for the offer i would like to try it some time at the moment i am trying to get my scope zeroed but although my garden is long i try and keep to 15 yards as i have a green house and the wife would go made if broke the glass all the best robbo

#8 srpc

• 2 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Solihull/west Midlands

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:20 PM

There is now an Air rifle range at Solihull Rifle and Pistol Club. Post code is B91 2RT, Have a look at the website www.silihullrifleandpistolclub.talktalk.net

Edited by srpc, 10 April 2011 - 08:21 PM.

#9 srpc

• 2 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Solihull/west Midlands

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:44 PM

Sorry. Website is: www.solihullrifleandpistolclub.talktalk.net

#10 ikarma70

• 1,087 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE(srpc @ Thu May 5 2011, 23:44) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you read the date of this post...it's 2008!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users