AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

nearest club to yate south glos

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_peter p_*

Guest_peter p_*

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:06 PM

hi all i am interested in starting 10m air pistol again after not shooting for 11 years .i beleave there is a club in tetbury that shoots 10m air pistol does anyone have a contact number for the club or any other clubs close to yate south glos .any help much appriciated. sign_help.gif pete

#2 secret squirrel

secret squirrel
  • 150 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:gloucestershire

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:36 PM

pete try search for ,its between chelt/glos glevum club they have an indoor range and have seen people shooting pistols there mate.

willy.

Edited by secret squirrel, 05 April 2009 - 04:37 PM.

#3 Guest_phillips321_*

Guest_phillips321_*

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:36 PM

Hi there,

I'm based in Gloucester and am possibly looking for somewhere to shoot as well.

I have land to shoot on but i'd like to get an indoor range without the wind to practise on.

#4 riggers2647

riggers2647
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Fishing and reading good factual and outdoor pursuit books.
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Gloucestershire

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:20 PM

Try looking up Glevum T&SC in your browser. We are a very friendly shooting club catering for air rifle, air pistol and small and fullbore up to .44. There is also an archery section. As a member you will be able to shoot any or indeed all the disciplines.Members range from plinkers through to dedicated match shooters and new members are very welcome,we do not have a membership waiting list as do a lot of the clubs around us so you can just turn up with your kit,have up to 3 guest visits and then its make your mind up time. If you want to know anymore send me a pm. I will be only too happy to meet you somewhere en-route and introduce you.

#5 daveuk

daveuk
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, rabbiting, Hunter Field Target
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:South Gloucestershire

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE(riggers2647 @ Mon May 24 2010, 19:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Try looking up Glevum T&SC in your browser. We are a very friendly shooting club catering for air rifle, air pistol and small and fullbore up to .44. There is also an archery section. As a member you will be able to shoot any or indeed all the disciplines.Members range from plinkers through to dedicated match shooters and new members are very welcome,we do not have a membership waiting list as do a lot of the clubs around us so you can just turn up with your kit,have up to 3 guest visits and then its make your mind up time. If you want to know anymore send me a pm. I will be only too happy to meet you somewhere en-route and introduce you.

You might have a bit of a wait on your hands.
His last log onto the forum was January. biggrin.gif

#6 daveuk

daveuk
  • 284 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:29 AM

I've been to the Glevum club and it is a very good venue.
Indoor (25 yard I think) and an excellent covered outdoor area.
Well worth a visit for anyone in the area.
Dave

#7 peter p

peter p
  • 4 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:south glos

Posted 07 July 2010 - 08:56 PM

have finally been making it to glevum .would like to say what a freindly club ,wished i had been able to get there sooner .thanks to them i am able to get back to target shooting .
thanks pete

#8 Guest_madsarmy_*

Guest_madsarmy_*

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:03 PM

http://glevumtsc.co.uk/default.aspx

#9 daveuk

daveuk
  • 284 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:21 PM

As an update to people based in and around North Bristol, South Gloucestershire.
Just over the Severn Bridge in Newport is Treetops clay pidgeon club which now hosts HFT as well. A beautiful venue set in 38 acres.
There is also a clay club outside Cirencester which is putting out a 30 shot HFT course on a Sunday.
Dave

Almost spoilt for choice

Edited by daveuk, 16 September 2010 - 05:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users