AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

nearest club to yate south glos

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_peter p_*

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:06 PM

hi all i am interested in starting 10m air pistol again after not shooting for 11 years .i beleave there is a club in tetbury that shoots 10m air pistol does anyone have a contact number for the club or any other clubs close to yate south glos .any help much appriciated. sign_help.gif pete

#2 secret squirrel

• 150 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:gloucestershire

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:36 PM

pete try search for ,its between chelt/glos glevum club they have an indoor range and have seen people shooting pistols there mate.

willy.

Edited by secret squirrel, 05 April 2009 - 04:37 PM.

#3 Guest_phillips321_*

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:36 PM

Hi there,

I'm based in Gloucester and am possibly looking for somewhere to shoot as well.

I have land to shoot on but i'd like to get an indoor range without the wind to practise on.

#4 riggers2647

• 9 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Fishing and reading good factual and outdoor pursuit books.
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Gloucestershire

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:20 PM

Try looking up Glevum T&SC in your browser. We are a very friendly shooting club catering for air rifle, air pistol and small and fullbore up to .44. There is also an archery section. As a member you will be able to shoot any or indeed all the disciplines.Members range from plinkers through to dedicated match shooters and new members are very welcome,we do not have a membership waiting list as do a lot of the clubs around us so you can just turn up with your kit,have up to 3 guest visits and then its make your mind up time. If you want to know anymore send me a pm. I will be only too happy to meet you somewhere en-route and introduce you.

#5 daveuk

• 285 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, rabbiting, Hunter Field Target
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:South Gloucestershire

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE(riggers2647 @ Mon May 24 2010, 19:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Try looking up Glevum T&SC in your browser. We are a very friendly shooting club catering for air rifle, air pistol and small and fullbore up to .44. There is also an archery section. As a member you will be able to shoot any or indeed all the disciplines.Members range from plinkers through to dedicated match shooters and new members are very welcome,we do not have a membership waiting list as do a lot of the clubs around us so you can just turn up with your kit,have up to 3 guest visits and then its make your mind up time. If you want to know anymore send me a pm. I will be only too happy to meet you somewhere en-route and introduce you.

You might have a bit of a wait on your hands.
His last log onto the forum was January. biggrin.gif

#6 daveuk

• 285 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:29 AM

I've been to the Glevum club and it is a very good venue.
Indoor (25 yard I think) and an excellent covered outdoor area.
Well worth a visit for anyone in the area.
Dave

#7 peter p

• 4 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:south glos

Posted 07 July 2010 - 08:56 PM

have finally been making it to glevum .would like to say what a freindly club ,wished i had been able to get there sooner .thanks to them i am able to get back to target shooting .
thanks pete

#8 Guest_madsarmy_*

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:03 PM

http://glevumtsc.co.uk/default.aspx

#9 daveuk

• 285 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:21 PM

As an update to people based in and around North Bristol, South Gloucestershire.
Just over the Severn Bridge in Newport is Treetops clay pidgeon club which now hosts HFT as well. A beautiful venue set in 38 acres.
There is also a clay club outside Cirencester which is putting out a 30 shot HFT course on a Sunday.
Dave

Almost spoilt for choice

Edited by daveuk, 16 September 2010 - 05:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users