AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

BSA Meteor Mk5 Trigger spring

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_wolfster72_*

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:03 PM

Hi. I have a BSA mk 5 Meteor that has a broken trigger spring. I have a brand new trigger spring waiting to be fitted but i can't work out how it is fitted. The old one was so badly broken that it fell out so i couldn't even see which way round the old one sat. I've looked at the exploded view of the Mk5's parts on Chambers' website but that's not really helped.
Any advice or help would be gratefully received.

#2 Guest_Loonboy_*

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:05 PM

have a look here mate
youll get the awnser

http://bsaog.co.uk/f....php?board=28.0

#3 Guest_wolfster72_*

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:19 PM

Thanks. I'll take a look.

#4 Guest_Loonboy_*

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:20 PM

np bud
let me know if you suss it

#5 Guest_wolfster72_*

Posted 06 January 2009 - 03:53 PM

I've had a look on the bsa forum and couldn't see anything that would help resolve the problem. I've registered on there though so i can ask on there too.

#6 Guest_Loonboy_*

Posted 06 January 2009 - 04:24 PM

To be honest having looked at the forum there, they all bang on the BSA's id imagine a post from you on there will get you the awnser in no time.
im at work at the moment so have to steal time to get on here bud. ill have a good look later tonight from home and see if i can find anything for ya mate.
We will get you sorted

Edited by Loonboy, 06 January 2009 - 04:24 PM.

#7 Guest_wolfster72_*

Posted 06 January 2009 - 04:31 PM

Cheers for that. Much appreciated.

#8 Guest_Loonboy_*

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:54 PM

as promised had a look about mate and tbh your in the best place to get a result in the bsa forum bud, at least that i can find
let me know as im interested now lol (never had a bsa tbh)
regards
John

#9 Guest_wolfster72_*

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:22 PM

Problem sorted! As you predicted the BSA owners group came up trumps. Somebody posted a picture of the trigger assembly on my post for me. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction loonboy and thanks to Mike95 for offering to send me a pic also on here.
Looked so obvious once i had the pic in front of me. Isn't that always the way though.

I'll post the pic just in case anyone else has a similar problem.Attached File  MeteorMkvtriggermech.jpg   324.66KB   310 downloads

#10 Guest_Loonboy_*

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:07 PM

A pleasure mate, im glad you got sorted.
Thats why im here mate to help as well as learn off others.

happy hunting biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users