AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

EMLEY MOOR

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_DYNO DAVE_*

Guest_DYNO DAVE_*

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:32 PM

Just, to say thanks to Trev and the boys for a fantastic shoot on there new ground.

Edited by DYNO DAVE, 26 July 2009 - 08:36 PM.

#2 Piemanlarger

Piemanlarger

Awesime

• 1,474 posts
  • Interests:Ft
    Railways
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:W.Glamorgan

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:04 PM

Great course, great food and even the weather held off just, well worth the 540 mile trip, even though i shot like a -poot- at times!
I do however think lubing the mozzies is about to end as i am getting some stranged shots dropping low.

Great day out, on to Gp 8.

#3 holly

holly

holly

• 10,087 posts
  • Interests:FT . archery . walking
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:East london

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:38 PM

Great day out at GP7 thanks to trev and the boys for a good course .PIELARGER . i have been told that the reason the pellets drop low is cause the lubicant gets into the seat of the pellet .and detonates when the pellet is fired . aking the pellet go faster and therefore hit lower ??? holly

#4 Piemanlarger

Piemanlarger

Awesime

• 1,474 posts
  • Interests:Ft
    Railways
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:W.Glamorgan

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE(holly @ Mon Jul 27 2009, 18:38) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great day out at GP7 thanks to trev and the boys for a good course .PIELARGER . i have been told that the reason the pellets drop low is cause the lubicant gets into the seat of the pellet .and detonates when the pellet is fired . aking the pellet go faster and therefore hit lower ??? holly

I have seen skirts filled with lube but cant say i put any in the 50 shots yesterday. Just chronoed the gun but with un-lubed mozzies after a good barrel cleaN.
132 SHOTS (start 160 down to 78 bar), LOW 785, HIGH 822, AV 809 AT 0.6 BAR PER SHOT SO AS GOOD THERE AS IT HAS EVER been. will try grouping in week with unlubed pellets as it never used to do this until i started lubing a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the tips though.

#5 holly

holly

holly

• 10,087 posts
  • Interests:FT . archery . walking
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:East london

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:42 PM

lube helps bad barrels and bad pellets . if it is a good barrel and good pellets. two patches pulled through every sunday night is all it should need ??? holly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users