AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Camping at the Euro's

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Baltipal

Baltipal
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Walking, Archery & Music
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:West Midlands

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:41 PM

Hi all. I thought I'd pop a thread on concerning the above at the risk of everyone thinking that I'm a big plonka, just incase anyone else makes the same mistake but doesn't find out till they arrive at Weston Park.
I applied & got my tickets for the Euros's a few weeks ago but didn't think to check that everything wasn't working as it has in the past, I assumed that the camping pass would be with the tickets & left it at that.
It was brought to my attention yesterday at Castle that I would need to apply for my camping pass & considering how close we are to the event now I think it unlikely that I would get it on time, mea culpa, no one elses fault but mine I should have checked! poster_oops.gif
Just incase you do intend to camp at Weston Park though check you have the necessary passes to do so, don't assume as I did that it will be working as it did last year.

#2 draco

draco

Beware the sleeping dragon!

• 88 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:north west

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:32 PM

Has anyone received their pass yet?
Paula sent for them almost immediately after getting the envelopes from Tony, but no NorthWest members have received them as yet.
Dave

#3 draco

draco

Beware the sleeping dragon!

• 88 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:north west

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

Just seen Steve's note on the BFTA site
Passes being posted today.
It's to be hoped everyone gets them ok with this post dispute

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users