AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

Photo

Camping at the Euro's

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Baltipal

• 228 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Walking, Archery & Music
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:West Midlands

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:41 PM

Hi all. I thought I'd pop a thread on concerning the above at the risk of everyone thinking that I'm a big plonka, just incase anyone else makes the same mistake but doesn't find out till they arrive at Weston Park.
I applied & got my tickets for the Euros's a few weeks ago but didn't think to check that everything wasn't working as it has in the past, I assumed that the camping pass would be with the tickets & left it at that.
It was brought to my attention yesterday at Castle that I would need to apply for my camping pass & considering how close we are to the event now I think it unlikely that I would get it on time, mea culpa, no one elses fault but mine I should have checked! poster_oops.gif
Just incase you do intend to camp at Weston Park though check you have the necessary passes to do so, don't assume as I did that it will be working as it did last year.

#2 draco

Beware the sleeping dragon!

• 88 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:north west

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:32 PM

Has anyone received their pass yet?
Paula sent for them almost immediately after getting the envelopes from Tony, but no NorthWest members have received them as yet.
Dave

#3 draco

Beware the sleeping dragon!

• 88 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:north west

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

Just seen Steve's note on the BFTA site
Passes being posted today.
It's to be hoped everyone gets them ok with this post dispute

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users