AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

Photo

BSA Cadet Major

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 david9d

• 139 posts
  • Interests:Mending things, Vintage Motorcycles, Model Engineering, Live Steam,<br />..oh yes...and airguns
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Lincolnshire

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:39 AM

Also posted in the "Wanted" section.
I bought a Cadet Major at an Air Ambulance fund raising sale, and in the past it has been seriously messed about with. Rusty metal, no varnish, no sights, no breech seal, mangled screw heads, and internally even more horrors. Bone dry, a mainspring from a garden gate, and a collection of home brewed washers on the piston head. The Barrel Latch looks like it has been attacked by a welding torch and is beyond repair in my workshop.
I am rebuilding it from used spares in my collection, and when finished it will be sold on to provide more funds for the Air Ambulance.
Has anyone got a usable spare latch in their bits box please ?
David
smile.gif smile.gif

#2 david9d

• 139 posts
  • Interests:Mending things, Vintage Motorcycles, Model Engineering, Live Steam,<br />..oh yes...and airguns

Posted 17 July 2010 - 02:23 PM

Anyone broken up a Cadet/Major please, before I invest in Mr Knibbs retirement fund
David
smile.gif .

#3 jonballs

• 205 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence: near eye , norfolk suffolk boarder

Posted 07 August 2010 - 01:41 PM

send my your address and i`ll see what i can do
cheers
jon

#4 david9d

• 139 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:19 AM

Thanks Jon. PM sent.
David
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

#5 david9d

• 139 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:51 AM

Now sorted, thanks to the generosity of Jon.
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users