AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

LOST POSTS & MOVE

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Airgunforum._*

Posted 11 July 2003 - 09:35 AM

We have now moved on to the new quad 2.4Ghz Xeon server, so the reliability issues we have suffered of late should be over with (fingers crossed, eh?)

In the move, I think we have lost maybe a day or so's posts. Short of keeping the board offline over the weekend and digging them out manually there is not much more I can do on this. Please accept my apologies, I hope there was nothing lost that cannot be reposted if necessary.

Please enjoy the board!

All the best,

#2 DaveL

Forum Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,501 posts
  • Interests:Amateur radio, building electronic equipment.
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Staffordshire

Posted 11 July 2003 - 10:58 PM

Thank goodness for that, Alf.

I certainly won't miss sending my all too regular moans to the host's tech support team - and I bet they won't miss reading 'em either! thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif

(I was beginning to fancy Lisa as well! wub.gif )

#3 Guest_Airgunforum._*

Posted 12 July 2003 - 12:03 AM

Yes, Lisa sort of stands out there like a sunflower on a rubbishdump, doesn't she? wink.gif

Like you I hope we soon forget iMh support... rolleyes2.gif

Cheers m8

#4 Guest_Shetland_*

Posted 12 July 2003 - 10:24 AM

Hey guys,
Thanks for all the hard work you put in

#5 Guest_Sam_*

Posted 13 July 2003 - 05:40 AM

Grrrrrrrreat to be back! cool.gif

Good on you Alf and Dave, with a first class pair of moaners like you two on the case, we were bound to be up and runnig again in no time. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif

Cheers. thumb.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users