AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

Photo

Bradford / shipley / leeds - Baildon pistol & rifle club

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bruno527

• Member.
  • 2,366 posts
  • Interests:country side management, hunting,fast cars,women...good ale &amp; a game pie !!<br /><br />some times all together.... niiiiiiiiice!
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:gods county, in't hills !! N Yorks

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:22 PM

A FRIENDLY , ALL AGE CLUB , MALE & FEMALE - DISABLE FACILITIES ALSO ..SHOOTING RANGES 15 / 20 / 25 YDS FOR AIR PISTOLS , LB PISTOLS (FAC) & ALL RIFLES 25YDS , MOST CALIBERS 22-357-44 & 303 INCL TO CLUB SPEC ,SEE RULES . WITH INDOOR & OUTDOOR PRONE RANGES 50 / 75 / 100YDS FOR RIM FIRE & AIR.

REFRESHMENTS AVAILABLE

MEETS MONDAY / WEDS / FRI 6.30-9.00 PM- SAT 10AM-2PM SUNDAY 10-12NOON & BY ARRANGEMENT OTHER OCCASIONS

WITH PLENTY OF SKILLED TARGET SHOOTERS, & A WEALTH EXPERIENCED FOR RELOADERS, BP . FRIENDLY CLUB & COMMITEE. CLUB COMPETIONS LOCAL & NATIONAL LEVEL.

COTACT - BAILDON PISTOL & RIFLE CLUB, OTELY RD ,ESHOLT, BD 17

http://www.divabradf...nisationID=2492

Edited by bruno527, 02 January 2011 - 09:25 PM.

#2 Just Jacques

• 200 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Yorkshire

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:29 PM

I used to be a member there many years ago -- - - is the gipsey camp still there?I used to be a member there many years ago -- - - is the gipsey camp still there?

#3 bruno527

• Member.
  • 2,366 posts
  • Interests:country side management, hunting,fast cars,women...good ale &amp; a game pie !!<br /><br />some times all together.... niiiiiiiiice!

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE(Just Jacques @ Mon Jan 10 2011, 14:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used to be a member there many years ago -- - - is the gipsey camp still there?I used to be a member there many years ago -- - - is the gipsey camp still there?

Its still over the back of the woods, a lot tidier & respectful theses days smile.gif

#4 Just Jacques

• 200 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:49 PM

They come and de lead your butts in your abscence a free service :-)

#5 bcham

• 25 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:west yorkshire

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:49 PM

any one still go to this club,if its still there i would be interested in joining,

#6 bruno527

• Member.
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

Its still there & better than ever with indoor 25yds, outdoor 50/100yds & new indoor range , Soon to be added 100yds out door full bore, all cals & air rifles etc welcome. Pm for more info on club secretary details, & application.

#7 Just Jacques

• 200 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:54 PM

It was great when I was there, and you don't get  hundred yard ranges out in the open air very often. I enjoyed myself when I was there and it was a great bunch of guys as well. If I was 50 years younger I would still be there :-)

#8 bruno527

• Member.
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

New Range 100 yds to be set in place soon, hopefully & so far looking good for full bore !! :) :)

Thanks for the enquiry to membership

You can visit the club Monday 7pm - 9.30 & ask for details , when Frank will be there he is club secretary

or

Sunday morning between 9.30 - 12.30 & see Malcolm club president

Address is , opposite side or road to > Gyll beck golf driving range/ right of the lane down the track . Right  of ''travellers'' site.

Esholt Ln . Baildon , Shipley BD17 7RN

Both are nice fellas who will chat to you about what is on offer to the sport & club , price & show you around.

Malcolm can be contacted on > Tele No.  pm'd

Regards

Ray

Nra club range officer/ instructor & coach.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users