AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

Photo

Gun clubs in east dorset

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 coombsey

• 31 posts
  • Interests:Fishing and shooting
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:dorset

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:05 AM

Usual thing, have been shooting in back garden and on some land that i have permission to shoot on. But fancy joining a club. Does anyone know of any good clubs in east Dorset? I have just filled out a membership form for Christchurch gun club which appears to have good facilities. Are there any other clubs people can recommend.

Thanks
Mark smile.gif

#2 CoolId

• 147 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:22 PM

Sorry mate but there are no other outdoor clubs in East Dorset. Nearest are South Dorset (Weymouth) or Buccaneers (Romsey) - both good clubs. There are a few indoor clubs around like Parkstone. More details here

Regards

Dave

#3 coombsey

• 31 posts
  • Interests:Fishing and shooting
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:dorset

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:12 AM

Cheers mate, I am quite happy with Christchurch, but just thought i would see if there were any others to look at before i pay my membership. Cheers for the link as well.

Mark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users