AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

Photo

Webley Hawk MkII

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 guizeayose

• 45 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Wednesbury in the Blackcountry.

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:49 PM

Hello everyone, I have a Webley Hawk MkII that has had the stock modified to fit it into a briefcase, ie a take down rifle, do you think it was done by Webley or is it a DIY job, it has been done well in my opinion. Any comments welcome.

Attached Files

#2 tigger

• 2,557 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Norfolk

Posted 15 May 2011 - 09:44 PM

DIY, the Hawk is not finest airgun ever to leave the Webley factory smile.gif an ok plinker I suppose, collectors like them, especially if you have both calibre barrels.

#3 mad mike

• 3,276 posts
  • Interests:Real Ale.Airguns.Lusting.
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Derbyshire

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:05 AM

My memory isn't what it was...too much beer celebrating Leicester Tigers wins over the years...but I think one of the "tuning houses" did a conversion of the rifle....?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users