AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

Photo

Any Shropshire pistol shooters here

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 big paul

• 219 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Shropshire

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:34 AM

Hi guys I wonder if any pistol shooters target practical plinker or collectors local to Shropshire would be interested in regular (monthly or bi-monthly) meets , may be able to wangle a bit of land for this or just a chat in a pub any interest ?.

#2 mad mike

• 3,276 posts
  • Interests:Real Ale.Airguns.Lusting.
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Derbyshire

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:54 PM

Hi Paul,

I'll reply to your post even though I can't help you....I spent my teenage years in Bridgnorth & know for certain that they had an airgun belltarget league..don't know where you are but suggest you contact them for advice..cheers,mad mike.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users