AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Stopping Emails You've Subscribed To

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DaveL

DaveL

Forum Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,475 posts
  • Interests:Amateur radio, building electronic equipment.
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Staffordshire

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:14 PM

How to stop emails about topics or forums you have subscribed to

First off, you must have requested emails to be sent. The only emails that admin are responsible for is the welcome message when you join and maybe the occasional warning or social email. Straight up, admin canít interfere with what a member has subscribed to. The only way I could stop emails youíve requested is to log in as you and for that, Iíd need your login name and password.

Fortunately, itís very easy to stop email subscriptions.:-

Go to:- http://www.airgunforum.net/agf/index.php?

In the upper right quadrant of the screen where thereís some clickable functions, click on My Controls

On the left side of the screen, under the list entitled Menu, scroll down until you see the sub header Subscriptions

Click first on View Topics and that will provide you with a list of topics you may be subscribed to. Alter the number of days and click Go if you have really old topics you were monitoring. Tick the select boxes on the right of the text on those you want to stop and then select Unsubscribe on the upper pulldown and click on the with selected button. Your selected topics will disappear and plague you no longer. Next, under Menu and Subscriptions, click on View Forums and repeat the procedure.

That should be Job Done!

Cheers. DaveL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users