AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

Photo

diana model 16

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cv7chels

• 244 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:nuneaton warwickshire

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:44 PM

Hi guys, i have recently been asked to try and get a valuation for a "Diana model 16" by a customer who is looking to sell it,as i have no idea i am hoping you guys can help.the rifle appears to be working but i have not put a pellet through it as it has been stored for the last 30 plus years, it is in relative condition to its age and would benefit from some TLC. any help and advice greatly appreciated guys

#2 Garvin

• 73 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:City of London

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:41 AM

QUOTE(cv7chels @ Mon Sep 26 2011, 20:44) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys, i have recently been asked to try and get a valuation for a "Diana model 16" by a customer who is looking to sell it,as i have no idea i am hoping you guys can help.the rifle appears to be working but i have not put a pellet through it as it has been stored for the last 30 plus years, it is in relative condition to its age and would benefit from some TLC. any help and advice greatly appreciated guys
These "youth model" Dianas are not valuable or especially sought after, unfortunately. In good condition and working, maybe 20 or 30? Less if any work is needed and a bit more if in excellent condition.

#3 cv7chels

• 244 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:nuneaton warwickshire

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:07 PM

Thanks for that fella, appreciate the help.;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users