AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

Photo

Match rifles

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lamin8

• 15 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:england

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:46 AM

Hi,
just got interested in these & would be keen to know if anyone has a FWB, Anchutz or Walther spring powered match air rifle for sale. I know that these were expensive when new & so are often in very good used condition but as they are getting on a bit now there might be one or two in less than great condition but I would consider one of these. Even one with the seals gone might be of interest if the price etc was ok.
If you have something that may be of interest please let me know, thanks

#2 Just Jacques

• 200 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Yorkshire

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:27 PM

I think that you posted in the wrong area here, and should be looking in the "for sale"?
JJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users