AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

Photo

Gamo Compact piston

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Clive Henry Jones

• 4 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Pontypridd

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:19 PM

Gents,
I have a Gamo Compact and have managed to strip it down to the cylinder/valve housing stage.
I would like to now diassemble the Cylinder to inspect the piston.
How do I go about this?

The pistol is quite old - I have had it at least ten years and I bought it secondhand.

The Cylinder has two holes in the front of the end cap where the piston rod exits, do I nees a special tool and "unscrew" this cap? The exploded view that I have shows two roll pins (?) entering from the side to secure the end cap to the cylinder but they are definitely not present on mine.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Clive.
Attached File  Gamo_cylinder.JPG   158.04KB   6 downloads
Attached File  Gamo_front_of_Cyl.JPG   141.37KB   8 downloads
Attached File  gamo_breakdown.JPG   71.52KB   15 downloads

Edited by Clive Henry Jones, 17 January 2012 - 03:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users