AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo
- - - - -

ND3 Subzero Scope cam vermin control and review.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ghost Maker

Ghost Maker
  • 1,147 posts
  • Interests:Shooting is my first love since I was old enough to hold a gun then fishing, R/C Planes, Forums, PC games and Women and in that order !!! lol
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Hertfordshire

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:35 PM

Hi all

Country Pursuits TV have just managed to capture scope cam footage of the ND3 SubZero laser in action.

Many thanks
Malc CPTV
(GhostMaker1970)

#2 sg1

sg1

Early Morning Admin(yawn!!)

• Administrators
  • 1,938 posts
  • Interests:Lightweight Sporting Rifle Competition Shooting,Clay Pigeon Shooting(ESP),Collecting Swords/Knives, Cooking , Computer Repairs and of course my Partner and our 3 kids.
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:South coast, west sussex

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:49 PM

WWWatch ssomme mmmore vvideosss , poor Tariq was freezing man lol, he aint got your insulation Malc!! , nice vid though as usual, love shooting rats sniper.gif

atvb

sg1

#3 Ghost Maker

Ghost Maker
  • 1,147 posts
  • Interests:Shooting is my first love since I was old enough to hold a gun then fishing, R/C Planes, Forums, PC games and Women and in that order !!! lol
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Hertfordshire

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE(sg1 @ Tue Jan 24 2012, 14:49) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WWWatch ssomme mmmore vvideosss , poor Tariq was freezing man lol, he aint got your insulation Malc!! , nice vid though as usual, love shooting rats sniper.gif

atvb

sg1
LMAO He was freezing his little black titties off LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users