AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

Photo

Fitting a bipod to a HATSAN AT44-10

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SPOMAN

• 4 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Devon

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:20 PM

Gents,

New to the forum and after a 24 year break from air rifle shooting I am now back in again and getting used to the new fangled systems currently in use. Just brought a HATSAN AT44-10 for my son. Nice bit of kit. Just purchased a bipod and sling screw for it and was wondering if anyone had fitted one to this type of rifle before. I have heard that the bipod does not fit to the existing 2 screw holes on the foregrip and it needs drilling. Any advice for this rejuvinated novice.

Regards

#2 SPOMAN

• 4 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Devon

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:58 PM

Disregard the above post. Successfully fitted the bipod this afternoon and took about ten minutes. Easy! Now all I need is advice on a good .177 pellet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users