AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

BASC Press Release, Vote Now in BASC Council Election

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DaveL

DaveL

Forum Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,419 posts
  • Interests:Amateur radio, building electronic equipment.
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Staffordshire

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

Cast your vote in BASC Council election

2nd March 2012…………….……………………………………………….immediate release.

Voting has now opened for the 2012 BASC Council election. BASC members can vote by post or online.

There are five candidates standing for three seats – Michael Hardy, John Graham, Martyn Parfitt, John Thornley OBE and Alan Jarrett.

Ballot papers have been included with the March/April 2012 edition of Shooting & Conservation magazine.

BASC members wishing to vote in the election can do so by either returning their ballot paper in the post or by voting electronically via the members’ area of the BASC website.

Votes, whether made by post or online, must be received by 10.30am on Wednesday 6th June.

The result of the ballot will be announced at the BASC AGM on Saturday 9th June 2012.

Click here for more information and a link to the voting page - http://www.basc.org....ncil-elections/

British Association for Shooting & Conservation, Marford Mill Rossett, Wrexham, LL12 0HL United Kingdom

#2 raygun

raygun
  • Administrators
  • 8,404 posts
  • Interests:Airgunning
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Bolton

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:38 PM

Perhaps it's about time that BASC Supporters could vote.

The only thing they don't get for their membership fee is a vote and insurance. Surely a vote for Supporters would be more democratic ?

ATB
Ray.

#3 shinny

shinny
  • Member.
  • 935 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:derbyshire

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

From the 5 candidates I can strongly recommend John Thornley. I have known him for over 40 years and he IS one of the good guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users