AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Important Announcement!

Hi Guys and Merry Xmas.
The forums theme was changed this morning to the Xmas theme, but as normal, I doubt it is showing up.
So a quick fix for this is to scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Change Theme button, located on the bottom left.
Click that and you will be presented with 2 options, simply select the Xmas theme, if that fails, select the 2.3 sense theme and then reselect the Xmas theme.
J-B

Photo

fx 2000 diy reg

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 midge28

• 25 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:kent

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:12 PM

hia all, i hope i can pick some brains, i have fitted a diy reg to my webley fx 2000 and was pleased with results as shot string is very consistent with less than 10 fps spread but around every 6 or 7 shots it drops around 70 fps for just the one shot then goes back to being consistent again. the reg i have set to around 130 bar , the gun is a 177 using aa field power around 11.20 ft lbs . any ideas why i keep getting this odd power loss around every 6-7 shots, any help appreciated ,

#2 Jon

• 2,411 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:18 PM

I'm assuming youve copied a design a dont understand how it works? I wont tell you, work it out you will understand then, its cycling for one of two reasons.

Could be a few things but 130bar is rather excessive. On that simpe layout and ease should be looking around 25% reduction in pressure for starters with above mod/s.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users