AirGunForum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

The Worlds Format ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 holly

holly

holly

• 10,750 posts
  • Interests:FT . archery . walking
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:East london

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

I have said this before and i say it again . it is time that the worlds format was changed . i reckon that it should be five days . the first two would be selection for the worlds propper . with three course in play they could accommodate 450 shooters per day , using morning and afternoon . over two days 900 . never gonna come to that i would think . from the scores posted the top 150 shooters would go onto the main using one course per day . those that were left who wanted to could then go onto a plate type comp on the other two courses . ??? HOLLY smile.gif thumb.gif

#2 DTM

DTM
  • 75 posts
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:Buckinghamshire

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:57 PM

Would be nice but I think it would be a logistical nightmare. Marshalls etc for 5 whole days.

#3 holly

holly

holly

• 10,750 posts
  • Interests:FT . archery . walking
  • Region OR County OR State of residence:East london

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

Two marshals a course and a proper computer program worked out instead of the who knows what's happening sort of approach should sort it out . god help us , we have got to the moon . sorting out scores should not be beyond us ??? HOLLY
PS while i am at it , putting the top shots of each day up against each other is the way to go .
PSS and also geting the scores onto the internet straight from the computer program should not be to hard either .

Edited by holly, 05 May 2012 - 08:40 PM.

#4 robF

robF
  • 3,196 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:33 AM

we have already floated the idea of 4 days, 3 per lane which gives us 300. Another idea is 1 target per lane, 3 per lane, 3 course, 3 days, that gives us 450.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users